Sleeping Hizashi

Shota was walking home from UA. He went trough the park where he noticed Hizashi under a tree. Shota thought if he could go to him or not. He had enough of screaming for today. "Darn it." he said and went anyway.

But when Shota came closer to him he noticed that Hizashi was asleep. He had taken away his glasses. His face was so beautiful, sweet and peaceful. Wind was moving Hizashi's golden hair marvolously it would make somebody cry.

Shota felt bad if'd he had to leave him here alone. So he sat down besides Hizashi, back against the tree and letting Hizashi's head rest on Shota's shoulder. Shota crabbed his bag to take out his English homework. He had to transelate some sentences.

*13 minutes passed*

Hizashi opened his green eyes and saw a book, then who is holding it. "It is incorrect ya know!" Hizashi said. "Aah?" Shota startled. "That sentence. Ya have to put "had" instead of "has"." Hizashi explained.
"Oh. Um. Okay."
"So watcha doin' here buddy?"
"I didn't want to let you be here alone."
"Hmm." Hizashi smiled sadly "that's actually a thing I need right now."
"Why?" was Shota curious.
"Oh you know. Time for myself just."
"I see. Well you are awake so I am going home now."

Shota packed his things and got going. "Wait" Hizashi said.
"Mh?" Shota tured back.
Hizashi just wanted to see Shota's black cat eyes and his long black hair. These are so beautiful to watch. "So...?" Shota asked again.
"Err. I uh. Do you wanna do something together tomorrow?" Hizashi looked at Shota who was tired as always and he looked like he wasn't interested. "Like we can watch a movie or play on Xbox. W-we could tent outside?"
Shota didn't like company or being close to someone. Only one whose he could ever allow to be close to him was Hizashi, Nemuri and Toshinori. But he was unsure at the moment. Before Shota could say anything Hizashi agreed: "Okay. Don't. Just don't." And he put his glasses on, took his bag, put on his headphones and started walking away. Shota looked after him with his tired look and got going too.

*Next day at school*