Lies 🖤

His mom always told him:

Your body is your temple Jungkook don't go around messing with girls if you haven't been dating them for a while.

Of course, before she started to realize her son may not be into girls and he was into nothing but school. But now if she knew. If she knew how much he wanted a guy he wasn't even dating to take his virginity she'd be disappointed.

But Jungkook didn't care if she was disappointed. Because his excitement replaced everything. But now his friends sat on his bed while looking at Jimin who sat on the chair.

"Jimin this is my best friends Jin and Yoongi. You guys met before but not officially" Jimin smiled at them and of course, both of them could see why Jungkook would like him.

He was charming and handsome. 

He waved at both of them and Jungkook hoped they could get along.

"Nice to meet you." Jimin pretended to be oblivious to the way Yoongi looked at him. It was almost like he'd skin him alive and sell his organs to the black market.

"Nice to meet you too I'm jin. I'm dating your friend now." Both Yoongi and Jungkook gasp.

"When were you going to tell us?!" Yoongi sounded through the room.

"Tonight, I swear we just started dating today." Jungkook smiled.

"We're happy for you." Jimin looked at Jungkook. He really loved his friends. They seemed to love him. Especially the one named Yoongi.

"It's nice to meet you," Yoongi says, catching the way he looked at Jungkook's hand that was placed on top of his own while he spoke to Jin.

"You too." He mumbles. Yoongi found this amusing. They weren't dating, he was sure of it because Jungkook didn't say anything. But Jimin watched Jungkook's every move. He can see Jimin was a bit intrigued by Jungkook and hella possessive over him.

"Yoongi, maybe we should celebrate for Jin huh?" Yoongi sighed.

"You know this week I have two games, one is tomorrow." Jungkook frowned.

"Ahh, I'll come. I'll take Jimin. He's a good player like the best in the entire world at basketball." Jungkook spoke highly of him and he found that cute but a bit annoying. Jimin nodded.

"I'll be glad to come." He looked Yoongi up and down. Yoongi put his arm around Jungkook.

"Can I talk to you about something?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrow and nodded.

"We'll be right back," Jungkook says while Yoongi pulled him out of the room. Once he did so he closed the door and walked down the hall a bit away from the room.

"What was he doing in your house?" Yoongi asks. Jungkook gulped.

"I invited him over to hang out nothing much." Yoongi shook his head as his neck was telling him a different story.

"What happened to your neck?" Jungkook covered it with his hand.

"Oh... look I like him a lot and I promise he's a nice guy. Just get to know him." Jungkook grabbed his hand that hung by his side. "For me?" Yoongi took a deep breath.

"Ok, and your hair, it looks great on you." Jungkook smiled and hugged Yoongi tightly. Yoongi didn't like physical affection but being friends with Jungkook and Jin, he got hugs 24/7.

"Thank you. Let's go back in."

________________

Hoseok walked into his house with a deep breath. He knew a few minutes from now he'd be receiving a bunch of questions from his brother.

He went upstairs and opened his room door to see his older brother on his bed. 

"Get out of my room. Goodness." He dropped his backpack on the floor and sat on the edge of his bed. 

"Not so fast you need to tell me what's up." Hoseok takes a deep breath.

"I don't know. I didn't get to talk to him today, I had a really bad headache so my other friend took me to the clinic. Speaking of which I need to lay down Hojoon." Hoseok attempts to push him out of the room but he stands firm. 

"Hoseok. You owe me for what I did and this is how you're owing me back. It's just one job." He ran his hand through his hair. 

"It's not easy. He's not as nice to me as he is to his friends. I tried my best and you know im a nice person. I guess he just knows how to detect people that are bad for him." He proceeds to place his hands on his brother's chest and push him out of the room. 

"If he knew how to detect people that are bad for him then why does he hang out with Jimin?" Hoseok rolls his eyes. 

"Maybe you were hallucinating and made me lie about my age on official school documents so I can get closer to Jungkook for nothing." He gave him one last shove and closed the door.

"Hoseok.  I know for sure that he was hanging out with Jimin. Just try harder. And once we catch Jimin we bring him back to Seoul. Just imagine... we'll be set for life you know how much money is on him." Hoseok plugged his ear up and he felt the floor creak indicating his brother had left. 

this isn't what he wanted it to get to. All he wanted was a stable life out of poverty. And it led him back to high school, trying to get close to an innocent kid who his brother thought was related to Jimin in some type of way. 

If hoseok ever saw Jimin he'd push him down a flight of stairs himself for ruining his life indirectly. But that mindset was slowly going. He began to like someone, blinding him of the real reason he was there in that small irrelevant town. 

Yoongi. 

He made Hoseok feel a lot better about being there against his will. He felt so horrible about all the lies he's told him he almost told him the truth in the clinic that day. 

Tell him that he's really just the younger brother of a gang member and he's actually 21. Let him know that he's just there to get closer to Jungkook so he can get to Jimin. He huffed and walked over to his bed where he got his phone out of his pocket. 

Yoongi

My best friends and their friends are coming to my basketball game tomorrow. You should come too I can give you a free ticket. Just stay after school. 

Hoseok sat up in the bed. 

Could one of those friends mean Jimin?

______________________

A/N: hi guyyssss how are ya?

Thank you for 3k reads on this book!!