Part 1

Evas pov

William and Chris started walking up to us so noora can do the cute romance shit. But I don't understand why the jackass of the century has to come with him.

"Chris get off your phone." William demanded, christoffer gave him a annoyed look and scoffed.

"It's my dad, dumbass." Wills face fell and nodded in understanding what he meant or something I was really confused.

"Hey babe." The petite blonde said as she went to kiss him, I looked at Chris and he had the mirrored look of disgust on his face, oh yea he's definitely single and never loved.

"You want to leave this scene and go to chemistry?" He asked, I looked at the couple making out and then looked at Chris it's only 5 minute walk what's the worst that could happen?

"Yea sure." As we walked down the hallway Chris was silent and to be honest it scared the living crap out of me. Not a single snarky remark came out of his mouth, he didn't even try to hit on me.

"Uhh Chris are you ok? You haven't said a word." I think I broke his chain of thought but he looked at me and gave what I could tell was a fake smile.

"I'm fine Eva." Oh he is definitely not fine, he's fidgeting with his finger, I can visibly see his whole body shaking.

When we got to class, there's was only two seats left in the back. For me and christoffer I guess, maybe I can figure out what's going on with him. His friends said some disgusting remark about getting the hot partner, Chris smirked at them but he immediately dropped it when his face was out of view.

"So today will be starting a project, and you will be getting partners." I looked around the room, my only friend in here was Chris B. She looked back at me and gave me the knowingly look.

"Jonas and Abby, Eva and Chris Schistad, Chris B and kasper....." I looked at Chris, who wasn't even mentally in class.

"Chris?" I said waving and snapping my hand in front of his face to get his attention.

"What?" He said clueless on what's happening right now.

"The teacher made you my partner for the project." He nodded, still quiet.

"So I was thinking let's work at yours, tonight ." That sentence immediately brought him back, he had a look of panic on his face.

"We can't do it at mine." I rose a eyebrow. "We can't Eva there's a reason I don't bring people over."

"What are you talking about you live with William and you throw parties all the time." He gave me a small smile and shook his head.

"That's not my house William let's me use it as just a cover up, but we can't go there I'm not aloud ruin date night for him and noora." Why would he need a cover for where he lives. "We are not going to my house."

"Yes we are end of discussion." He rolled his eyes and still had slight look of panic on his face. "Now, where do you live." He sighed as in a sign of giving up this debate.

"Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you." He then got up and left, what the hell does that mean.

I walked into courtyard, and instantly spotted my beautiful blonde best friend and her boyfriend.

"Hey, Noora." They looked at me and smiled. "How are you guys."

"Good. You?" William replied. I wanted to ask him something.

"Good other than fact your boyfriend, shit head is my partner for the chemistry project." He chuckled. "William I have a question?"

"Yea, whats up?"

"Why does Chris need a cover up on where he lives?" Both noora and Williams face fell, I'm assuming she's knows to.

"That's not our secret to tell." I nodded, looks like I'm figuring out tonight.