Part 5

@noooooooooora

573 likes and 65 commentsWho would've thought these two are best friends when drunk maybe they should be drunk around each other all the timeTagged: @chrischistad @Emohnnnnnn----------------------Comments

Who would've thought these two are best friends when drunk maybe they should be drunk around each other all the time
Tagged: @chrischistad @Emohnnnnnn
----------------------
Comments

@emohnnnnnn- now I never want to be drunk again🙄

@Vilde- aww there so cute together

@vjonas- this is disgusting, he broke my nose

@chrisschistad- @vjonas Im trying so hard not laugh.

@emohnnnnnn- @chrisschistad @vjonas He just broke out laughing, I was already rolling on the floor.

@MagnussonWilliam- @Emohnnnnnn BACK UP THE FLIPTY FLOP UP YOUR WITH HIM!!!??

@chrisschistad- @magnussonwilliam yea we're doing our chemistry project

@sana- how'd you even take this, you weren't around the whole night.

Load more comments
----------------------

@Emohnnnnnn

509 likes and 45 comments

This was minutes before I took his fry's
and now he won't even look at me😂 wow him being silent is the best thing that has ever happened to me

Tagged: @chrisschistad

---------------------

@MagnussonWilliam- Eva I think we have different definitions of doing homework because mine doesn't involve eating out

@vilde- AHEJSJSJSKEWIEKWKSJSJS

@chrisschistad- YOU TOOK MY FRYS AWAY FROM ME BURN IN HELL

----------------------

It's been a 3 weeks since the party, me and Chris have Spent everyday together since. One thing I can't figure out is when we wake up how the hell are we always cuddling. I'm not complaining though, I just sit there until he wakes up. But I'm scared what if I end up getting attached to him, and he leaves I mean Chris is the biggest fuck boy in school. Yet I'm still laying here in his arms.

"Eva honey I'm hom-" my mom stops talking as soon as she sees me and Chris. She immediately walks backs out. I tucked my face into his chest out of embarrassment.

"What's up?" He said, his morning voice is so fucking hot.

"My mom just walked in." He let a tiny laugh. I looked up at him, I watched as his eyelids slowly started to fall, then his soft snores started coming out.

When i walked into the kitchen I could smell pancakes, it was my mom.

"Hey." I said awkwardly praying she wouldn't ask about Chris.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" DAMMIT.

"Boyfriend? Eva you have Boyfriend?" Noora appeared out no where saying. Where the fuck did she come from?

"Yea she does, he's downstairs."

"What does this boyfriend look like." I rolled my eyes.

"He's not my boy-"

"Well she was cuddling with him, but he has brown hair with blonde streaks. If I were 20 years younger I would go for it." Wtf. I Noora was observing me, shit does she recognize his hoodie.

"He's not my boyfriend."I say. I really want to escape this conversation, I'm also hoping Chris doesn't walk up here. Noora suddenly goes on her phone and goes up to my mom.

"Is this him?" I tried seeing the photo, then I saw it, wait does she know Chris is here?

"Uhm I don't know I didn't get much of him since Eva was on him cuddling."

"Is that Chris? Noora you wouldn't catch me dead with that asshole any day of the week." I said trying to keep my cover.

"I know." She doesn't seem convinced though.

I excused my self to use the restroom but I was actually going to the basement, to check up on Chris.

When I got down there he was still sleeping, I stood there for 2 seconds staring at him, I felt a small smile form on my face.

"Didn't your parents tell you it's not nice to stare." I let out tiny laugh, went to sit on the bed next to him.

"Noora's here, you got to go." I whispered.

"No,I want to sleep." He rolled around.

"Chris, trust me I want to sleep to but you got to leave, go to Williams." He then pulled me in by the waist.

"If you want to sleep, then let's sleep." I don't know why but I couldn't control my giggling.

"Chris your going to have to let go of me." I tried to escape but He would just pull me in again.

"Do I have to though?" He whispered into my ear. I hope my mom and noora aren't hearing us.

"Gosh your lazy, come on get up." I said kicking his knee.

"Owie." He whined, then looked at me. "Fine I'll go." He then started too pack up his stuff, and I walked back up stairs.