Part 3

Chris pov

When we walked into her house, it smelt amazing. Way better then mine and William's, she went to the cabinet, to get something. She came back with bandages, rubbing Alcohol.

"Before you protest just know I'm going to clean you up anyway." I put my hands up in defense jokingly.

"Won't your mom be mad you brought over a guy?"

"My mom is on a business trip." I would tell her that it hurts when she's touching my face, but to be honest I like how she's softly touching it.

When she got done, we went to the basement well I guess were her room is. And I just belly flopped on to her bed.

Evas pov

"Scoot over" I said as I got in bed as well, "you want to watch a movie?" He shrugged.

"Sure why not?" I smiled at him, then gave him the look of your picking the movie, "the scorch trials."

We actually decided to binge all three of the movies and were in the middle of first, I noticed that Chris is hogging all the popcorn.

"Hey stop hogging that." He smirked at her, oh I know that smirk.

"Nah." I reached to the popcorn and he kept pulling it away, I sat up on my feet on the bed and tackled him.

"Eva is that anyway to treat the injured." He said then rolled off the bed with the popcorn. This guy is going to Be the death of me. So I rolled over and landed on him, I quickly sat up while, still sitting on him.

"Give me them." I said trying to reach for them, he sat up. Neither of bothered to notice I was still sitting on him, we just wanted popcorn.

"What's the magic word?" He teased, as he put a piece of popcorn in his mouth.

"Please." He grinned, his white teeth were revealed how does one get his teeth that white.

"Say it fully." It was only then I realized how close our faces are, I could see his light freckles across his skin, and his hazel brown eyes were beautiful, i remembered I was sitting on his lap, but I didn't care at that moment, I quickly shook these thoughts off and went back to reality.

"Can I please have the popcorn." He grinned and nodded, he started to reach around me, I turned my head.

"The popcorn was there the whole entire time?" He laughed.

"Yes, Eva it was." I put my hands over my face in embarrassment and tucked my face into the nook of his neck, closing any space we had in between. "Oh shit were going down." He said as we both fell into a laying position. I was laying him, I realized he wrapped his arms around me, I could feel him laughing it was adorable.

But there on the floor

We just stayed there because it was oddly comfortable, I was about to get off of him but then I felt him pull me back down, I looked at his peaceful bruised up face, that was now sleeping.

When I woke up we were still on the floor, he was still sleeping, so I took a photo of him because it was adorable.

@Emohnnnnnn

(Act like he has bruises)378 likes and 30 commentsThis idiot fell asleep on the floor in the          middle of our chemistry project🙄     Tagged- @Chrisschistad---------------------

378 likes and 30 comments
This idiot fell asleep on the floor in the middle of our chemistry project🙄
Tagged- @Chrisschistad
---------------------

@Nooooooraaa- um why aren't you guys at school?

@magnussonwilliam- typical Chris shithead.

@schistadismyhusband111- omfg he's so adorablee🥺

@vilde- omg you guys are together?

@Emohnnnnnn- @vilde no we just had a stupid chemistry project.

@elias- what the fuck happened to his face

@sana- haha you had to deal with christoffer.
Load more comments
I was still for some reason on him, but I leaned down and started shaking him very roughly.

"Chris wake up we're late for school." He mumbled something and turned his head. I start to shake him some more, then I got a bright idea, I downloaded a app that sounded like a electric clipper I clicked the button to make the noise and, he immediately shot up.

"NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR THATS LIKE THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT ME!!" He calmed down realizing it was a app, I was just dying laughing. "Wow and you call me the mean one."

"Come get we need to go to school." Our faces were so close, I could feel his breath on my skin as he talked. It wasn't weird though, it was just comfortable.

"Eva I would but.." he whispered.

"But what.." the penetrator smiled softly, and chuckled.

"Not that i mind, but Your sitting on my lap, unless you want to stay like this which I'm fine with." He winked and I rolled my eyes. Then got off him. "Awww man." He whined.

"really you posted a photo of me sleeping? Damn I'm adorable." He said as he looked at his phone. Yes you are but I will never admit that out loud.

"Let's go christoffer."