Special Shopping

Jungkook immediately latched onto Taehyung at the first opportunity, walking into the cutesy-looking store. The omega liked all the soft plush things, so he grabbed a cart for himself. He still kept the alpha close, his scent calming him down a tad. Jungkook grabbed a few stuffed animals on the larger side, some matching his height even. He then grabbed a pillow, red Sherpa blanket, and then stopped at the glass doors, turning to Taehyung. "I'm afraid to go in there alone.."

Taehyung chuckled a bit. Heojun didn't mind being a bit sexual to satisfy Jungkook a bit more, but Taehyung felt that actually having sex was off the table for the first night. And even if they did do it, Taehyung was prepared with extra strength condoms, always kept to the side in case he ever needed to use them in some miracle. "It's fine, I wouldn't get a ticket. I just want to get your stuff as fast as possible so that I can get you to the house." He smiled. Heojun enjoyed when the omega latched onto his arm. Taehyung loved to watch him run about the soft little shop and pick out a bunch of things to throw into the cart.

Once they finally reach the glass door at the back, Taehyung was prepared to just sit there and wait for Jungkook. "I know you're afraid to go in there alone, and that's perfectly fine, but if you want to get your stuff you have to go in there alone. Alphas are not allowed back there. You'll just have to quickly go in there and get your stuff to come back to me OK?" He smiled and took out his wallet, and handed Jungkook his black diamond debit card for his future mate to use when making his transaction. "Go on now." He smiled.

Jungkook was rather intimidated, not at all knowing what he needed. He had never explored this side of himself, so he didn't know what he would like or dislike, but he wasn't opposed to trying new things. The omega looked at the credit card handed to himself, shaking his head. "What? No.. I don't want to spend your money. Don't worry, I can buy it!" The omega gave a reassuring smile, having his wallet with him as well. Jungkook didn't want to discourage or offend him, but he felt like it was a little early for him to be using his money, so he felt like it would be best to start off slow and use his own money. The omega gulped, averting his gaze back toward the doors. "I'll be right back." He stated, opening walking through the automated doors.

Jungkook stepped inside, looking around at all of the different sections unseen to alpha eyes. "Wow.. Uh.." Jungkook spun around to get a full view, walking toward the outfits first. They were all very skimpy, but he didn't necessarily hate them. Should he get one for later on? He pondered, walking over to the sex toys first while he decided. He knew that a dildo was probably a basic necessity in this case, but he explored the other areas after picking one up. He felt like the vibrator could be fun, and grabbed some condoms just in case he did end up forcing himself on the other. He found some lube and other toys to try out just for the hell of it. "Hnn.." The omega didn't like the overwhelming warmth he was feeling, hurrying himself to the till. He paid with his credit card, making sure everything was bagged. Jungkook then headed back out, looking toward Taehyung. "Okay, just that stuff now."

"But I want to provide for you..." Taehyung mumbled and pouted a little bit. The alpha put his debit card back into his wallet, then his stuffed his wallet into his back pocket. He waited patiently outside the shop, looking at all the items the omega put in the cart. He smiled and thought they were cute for him. Taehyung moved around in his spot and thought of what the omega could be getting on the other side. From what he could see a bit was toys and lingerie and the other things he mentioned before. Taehyung had a brief moment in his thoughts of thinking how Jungkook would look in lingerie, which made Taehyung's cheeks heat up. He shook off the thought and cleared his head.

Once the omega came back with a little bag he smiled. "Yeah let's go check these out." He smiled and wheeled the cart to the checkout, and smiled. He took out his wallet and his card, and swiped before Jungkook could, and smiled smugly. After he paid he put his card and wallet back and grabbed all the bags. "Alright, now lets get you home so you can be comfortable and let loose." He chuckled, giving his arm to the omega and walking out of the shop and back to the car with Jungkook. "I hope your satisfied with your new things." He chirped and opened the door for the omega. The alpha walked to the backseat and put the stuff in before getting into the drivers seat and starting the car.