Notice Me (Part 6/7)

Fluff!
No Warnings

George's POV:

Clay had offered to drive me home in his matte black Maserati; damn he's hot, sweet, and rich. It had gotten extremely dark by now and so obviously I had missed the bus. I had stayed to watch his game and I must say it was definitely worth it.

~~~

"Hey," I mumbled against his chest.

I pulled away from his embrace reluctantly, gazing up into his moonlit emerald eyes.

"I should probably start heading home now, it's getting pretty late," I spoke softly, with a small sigh afterwards.

"No, no, no. I'm not letting you walk home at this time. It's pitch black! You could get kidnapped!" He explained, worryingly.

"Sounds kinda fun," I joked, shrugging my shoulders nonchalantly.

"Yeahhhh... no. I'll drive you home."

"Are you sure? I mean I can always just-"

"Of course I'm sure!"

I looked at him apprehensively as he began to walk off, presumably heading towards his car.
He turned himself back around, stopping in his steps, noticing the absence of my presence next to him.

"Are you coming?"

"Erm..."

"Oh, come on pretty boy!"

"Pretty boy?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow at the sudden nickname. Not gonna lie, my heart may or may not have lurched when I heard him call me pretty.

Does he think I'm pretty? Well then...

"Yes, pretty boy. You're pretty and you're a boy... I think," he spoke.

"Yes, I'm a boy", I chuckled.

"Well, come on then!"

"Okay, okay. Hold your horses!"

"WHAT?!" Clay burst laughing, his obnoxious chuckles escalating to the squeal of an old tea pot.

"What?..." i asked, confused as to why he was currently dying in a fit of wheezes.

"H-hold you hor-" he wheezed again.

"Hold your horses?"

"STOP!" He shouted, again letting out another wheeze.

He started to cough and his face turned bright red at the lack of oxygen. Tears began leaking from his eyes as he continued laughing and coughing.

"Are you okay?" I mentally face palmed myself.

That was a dumb question.

"Clay, chill." (DaDdY cHilL)

I'm starting to become mildly concerned.

He had both hands resting on his knees, as he bent over taking shaky deep breaths.

I walked over and placed my hand on his shoulder, "Are you okay now?"

"Yeah" he breathed, still letting out the occasional cough.

"Sorry, you just reminded me of something." He muttered still bent over, recovering from his laughing-fit. I raised an eyebrow in question.

He stood up abruptly, raking his hand through his slightly-curled, caramel-coloured locks. "Okay, leh-go!" He said, my hand sliding off as he began to walk towards his car again, me following this time.