Heads Up

Hey everyone. Sorry for not. Being able to update. Having depression and being a nihilist to a degree makes it heard to be motivated. But I wanted to try my hand at a fairy tail story. I think I'll call it The Headless Sea Fairy and I'm making it a bit of an AU style. You, the reader, will of properties from Azur Lane and FGO. I already have a small harem list in mind in case I make it a harem story. The first, second, and third person on the list will be the love interest in case it's not a harem story since I might just make it a love square or love tripod(my line the three ends share the same connection point and makes more sense to me than I love square). I might also keep or remove harem members depending on what I think if I do make it a harem story so the list below the first three names isn't set in Adamantium.

  The list is here below

List
1 - Mirajane Strauss (First person to accept the reader for what they are and the kind of person they are as well as first friend, until Natsu and the others return.)

2 - Sorano Agria AKA "Angel" (After the Magic Council decided to give her a second chance thanks to the the reader "you guys" under your supervision under a few conditions.)

3 - Yukino Agria (After the grand magic games and after a group of men being lead by the defeated Sabertooth master tried to kidnap her to rape and torture, but was saved by the reader.)

4 - Hisui E Fiore (She was kidnapped by bandits and pirates and was being used for ransom but was saved by the reader who was passing by on his ship. After getting to know the reader a bit, the princess begins to develope feelings for the Headless Fairy of The Seven Magic Seas.)

5 - Lisanna Strauss (After finding out that Natsu and Lucy were together, she was happy for them but also entered into a bit of depression. The reader saw this and decided to cheer her up. After while of spending time together, they got to know each other a bit and she even began to fall in love with the kind hearted headless guy.)

6 - Lexi Dreyar (An OC twin sister of Laxus Dreyar) (After returning to the guild and finding out the her grandfather excommunicated her brother from the guild, she was enraged and launched out to attack her grandfather. After being restrained, she broke down in tears and entered a depression. She was about to hang herself, but was stopped by the reader. After calming her down from her attempt to break free from him, she was made to stay with him to make sure she doesn't do anything as or even more foolish again.)

7 - Aira Lockhart (An OC I found who's design I liked) (The daughter of one of the most influential and richest family in Fiore. After her mother's death, her father began beating and neglecting her [like all those abused and neglected RWBY stories I find] and was sold off to a corrupt king over seas as a concubine. On the the way to the corrupt king, the ship was attacked and the Headless Fairy found her and took her back to the guild with him.)

Anyways that's all I wanted to say, sorry again for not updating. Till next time