Welcome To The Universe by Emmiie

Welcome To The Universe is a story about a girl named Fly who runs into a mysterious young man in the middle of the woods after chasing something in the sky. Since then her life starts to take a crazy turn as secrets are revealed about her and the new students in school.

The story is a science fiction and for those lovers of sci-fi out there, this is the story for you and anyone else, this is still a must read. The writer has amazing skills and this is shown in her work, this story will grab your attention and pull you in.

The characters feel real as they are so well described, you end up shouting, laughing and crying at them. For an example, one moment in the book between Fly and Jesse is captivating, you feel so connected with Fly and her emotions.

Throughout the story you are given hints about a few things, and the only way to find out is to read more and more but there are always more plots and twists revealing themselves. This is truly a great novel worth reading.

No simple words are used; a range of vocabulary is applied successfully so it doesn’t look like an extract from a dictionary but a story that flows well when read.

This is a story that uses a sci-fi theme in a new and exciting way, as well as creating great characters and plot lines that are enjoyable for the reader. This is something I would suggest reading.

Welcome To The Universe by Emmiie