Chapter 5: A Tale of Revenge and Protection

All Lyn cared about after her parents death was finding and killing their killers. That was until she found her grandfather again. She had recently realized she was of Caelin lineage and thus had family members she never knew. But she never forgot her original goal. Her ties with royalty let her easily keep ties on the  bandits.

It was time. They were planning to attack a Laguz Tribe on Archanea. She had already set out with her mini army and headed out towards the tribe.

Chapter 5 begins with Lyn and her little group (Her, Wil, Florina, Kent, and Sain) arriving from the west with Muarim and his army under attack in the center of the map from the Taliver bandits.

Throughout the battle, more Laguz will join the fight. And then... Things change drastically once a lone Panne arrives. She claims a ton of Risen have Swept through the Taguel Territory. And they are on their way here.

Risen appear by shortly after carrying dark weapons (upgraded normal weapons. Dark bows have three range. Dark axes have less weight. Etc.)

Every building saved from the thieves and Risen will get you some items.

The Laguz thanks Lyn for her assistance and she leaves for the Lycian League, with a newfound worry that Grima's Forces are becoming more aggresive. And she left... Unsatisfied with the murder of her parents killer.