The New School.

(You're smaller than him just wanted to make that clear--)

You walk into Hopes Peak, you walk in nervous since it's your first day here and the first thing you see is a purple haired boy with a boy that had blue hair, you wanted to go up to them and say hi but you didn't get chance since the bell went off. You walk into class and you can feel everyone looking at you, you look around and you see the familiar short boy with short curly hair. Your teacher asks you to introduce your self.

"Hello, my name is y/n l/n! I hope we can all get along..!"

The teacher pointed to my desk I bowed and went to my seat, I sat behind the short boy, I was writing down what she was writing on the board until-

"Hey! Hey! My name Kokichi Oma!"

I look at him for a second

"Hello! I'm y-"

"I know!Nehehe!"

Kokichi turns back around and I sit there spacing out then, the blue haired boy points to his cheeks then I hit me... I WAS BLUSHING?!

--Lunchtime--

I walk around with tray in hand and I hear

"Hey!"

I look around and I saw Kokichi and the blue haired guy! I walk over to them and I sit across Kokichi it was silence for a while then.

"So y/n have you met Shuichi yet?"

"Who?"

"I'm Shuichi Saihara."

"Oh, Hello Shuichi!"

We ate and talked until the bell rang, Kokichi had to go to his other class so me and Shuichi were talking together it was silent and awkward until Shuichi broke it.

"So, I know this might to soon to ask but do you like Kokichi?"

I stopped in the middle of the hallway Shuishi stopped with a straight face turning into a 'Ooohh I see now' face. I blushed and put my head down to face the floor so no one could see my face.

Shuichi walked in front of me so no one could see your blushing mess of a face. You get to your classroom and you say goodbye and walk into class.

--after a couple of classes later--

School has ended so everyone can finally relax, you start spacing out then you hear a sudden

"Hey y/n!" you look over to see Kokichi running at you at full speed and Shuichi behind him not running.

Kokichi hugs you when gets to you, you start to blush but try to hide it. Shuichi finally catches up with Kokichi and me then Kokichi lets go of you and you wish it could have lasted for while more.

"Hey y/n! do you wanna come with us to a nearby cafe to do some homework?"

"Sure!"

"Yay! now it can be a little study group!" He says in a happy voice.

The three of you walk to the nearest cafe, you guys find one and get a booth and sit together. Shuichi sat across from me and Kokichi, Kokichi was right next to be which I was blushing a lot.

The next 3 minutes you guys spend getting out your guy's homework and deciding what you guys want from the cafe.
You guys order some sweets and some coffee with some Boba too. Kokichi orders Grape boba and Shuichi got some coffee and you got (favorite coffee) and some sweets too.

You guys start studying and some times you'll look over at Kokichi without him knowing.Shuichi started packing up so did you Kokichi was about finished so you guys waited for him.

"Hey, guys? I need some help with this problem.."

You look over his shoulder

"Which one?"

"This one" He points to the last problem

You help him out with the problem and he gets it right but.. He's kinda red, you sit back to were you were sitting, and then you realized why he was red its because you were so close to him.

You start to blush but you try to hide it with your hoodie and grab your bag and head out the door with Kokichi, Shuichi, and your self. You guys talk about random stuff until Shuichi had to leave because he lives in a different neighborhood, so that means you and Kokichi have to walk home together.

You blush a little before he stops and grabs your sleeve."Hey, are you okay? Because you seem pretty red! Nehehe!"

"O-Oh yes! I'm fine K-Kokichi!" You have alot more blush than you did before|

He pulls you in and feels your for head to make sure. You were blushing so hard just from him touching you then his face turns red because he just realized what he had done.

"S-Sorry..!"

You smile gently at him and his face gets even redder.He grabs your sleeve and you and him walk to your house.

"See you tomorrow y/n! good night!" has he winks at you.

you blush a little bit.

"G-good night Kokichi!" You wave at him while you watch him run off into the starry night...

--The End...For now?--