Sunset Confesson

"Wake up y/n!~"
The smell of grapes overwhelmed your nose but as you slowly start gaining consciousness and you hear someone..

Kokichi: "Morning sleeping beauty!~" He says while smiling

y/n:"H-huh?! Kokichi?- Where am I?!"

Kokichi sits up and grabs some thing from his desk and puts it in his bag.
He looks over at you and smiles.
You wanna ask what that was but you didn't.

Kokichi: "Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you, you fell asleep on me yesterday and I decided to take you to my place! Nehehe!"

Y/n: "but did we do anything last night?" You said in worry

Kokichi look at you and smirked at you

Kokichi: "maybe we did~"

You grabbed the nearest pillow and covered your face from embarrassment.
Kokichi walks over to you and lightly grabs the pillow enough to see your blushing mess of a face.

Kokichi: "Nehehe! Did you really believe that?~"

You look up at him still blushing.
He pats your head and walks off to probably to grab something.

He comes back with Shuichi and said something to him and Shuichi nodded in agreement.
You were really confused about what they were talking about and you just looked at Kokichi and he looks at you and smiles.

Kokichi: "all right! Let's go!!"

Kokichi grabs your hand and you guys head out the door to go somewhere you don't even know.

While running with Kokichi and Shuichi walking behind us, I realized that Kokichi was holding my hand and I got embarrassed.. then when I went to hide my face with my sleeve I realized.. this is not my hoodie... that means.. You cover your face with Kokichi's hoodie sleeve while you guys run

Kokichi looks back at you too find you embarrassed.
He looks at you and smiles while your busy being embarrassed.
Suddenly we stop, I look up to see an amusement park!

Kokichi: "we're here!"

Y/n: "whoaaa!!"

You three all walk in the front and Kokichi gives the worker our tickets and we get the rist bands and put them on, then once we put them on that's when the fun starts!

I cling onto Kokichi's sleeve as people pass by.

Kokichi: "why so clingy y/n? Nehehe!"

Y/n: "ah you see, I'm not a crowd person."

Kokichi: "here I know the perfect place!"

Kokichi asks Shuichi if he wants to come with us but he declined.
Kokichi grabbed my hand and ran to the Ferris wheel.
We waited in line but not to long , we got into the cart and then we went up.

Kokichi: "Hey, y/n?"

Y/n: "mhm?"

Kokichi: "I- like you.."

I sat there in silence as the sun started to fall into the night.

Y/n:"Kokichi..I- like you too"

Tears started to swell up and tears started to fall, Kokichi was about to ask if I was okay but he was crying him self, tears of joy of course..Kokichi moved closer as the sky got warmer, at this point we were at the top of the ferries wheel, I moved in closer and we kissed for the first time. We both hugged each other at the top of the ferries wheel making it the beautifulest confession..

A/N

This is not the end ❤️