Walk to the Beach

Kokichi: "Hey y/n!!"

behind you from down the side walk Kokichi was running and behind him of course, was Shuichi.

Kokichi hugged you then let go.

Shuichi: "Oh hey y/n do you-"

Kokichi: "Shuichi!! I wanna ask her..!!"

Kokichi shushed Shuichi and looked back at you.

Kokichi: "Hey y/n do you wanna go to the beach?"

He gave you a wink you and you looked away in embarrassment.

Shuichi: "So are we going or not?"

Kokichi looked at you with a smile.
You looked back at him.

'How can't I say no to that face...'
You take in a deep sigh

Y/n: "Sure, I'll be happy too!"

Kokichi: "Alright it's settled! Let's meet at the park at 11!"

You and Shuichi gave him a thumbs up and went your separate ways to get ready.

-Time skip-

Kokichi and Shuichi and some other people were already there before you got there.

Kokichi: "Hey y/n!!"

Shuichi looked over at you and what seemed to be there friends, or they seem to know them.

They talked for awhile but not too long.

Kokichi: "Guys! Are you guys ready to go to the beach?!"

They all yelled out in excitement except for one
person err.. robot. You guys walked to the beach in a group talking about what you guys have been doing but you stayed quiet but not for long.

??: "Hey y/n!"

You look over to see a blond girl that has pins in her long pretty hair.

??: "I'm Kaede Akamatsu! Nice to meet you!"

Y/n: "Hello Kaede nice to meet you!"

You give her a warm smile before someone cuts in.

??: "Hey! I'm here too you know?!"

Kaede: "Hey! Miu that isn't nice to just cut in!-"

Miu: "Whatever slut!"

Miu looks at you.

Miu: "Oh hey! My name is Miu Iruma!"

She saids with an angry and warm smile on her face.

??: "Hey y/n?"

You look at a tan girl with white hair and a cute yellow jacket.

??: "do you praise Auta?"

You look at her confused and you look a Kaede.

Y/n: "Wh-"

Kaede: "Y/n, this is Angie Yonaga."

Angie looks surprised but she look at you with a cute smile and walked off.

You and Kaede talked for awhile then you realized you couldn't find Kokichi.

Y/n: "Kaede I have to go look for someone, see you later..!"

Kaede looked at you and waved.

You pushed your way through the crowed and you looked around to see a shiny thing, you followed it to find a robot and Kokichi arguing.

Kokichi: "Pfft- I bet you can't even go into the water"

He said while he had a big smile on his face.

Robot: "S-still I can still have fun with everyone else!"

Kokichi looked over his shoulder to find you confused.

Kokichi: "Oh hey y/n!"

The robot looked over at you before Kokichi hugged you.

Robot: "Oh hello!"

he smiled and waved at you. You waved back as you where about to hug Kokichi back.

You and Kokichi started talking as the robot guy started talking to other people.

Y/n: "hey Kokichi, who was that?"

Kokichi: "the robot guy?"

Y/n: "yeah."

Kokichi looked at you and smiled, he walked over to the robot and brought him over.

Robot: "Hello! Sorry I didn't introduce my self earlier, my name is K1-B0! But please, call me Keebo."

Kokichi: "Hey Keeboy"

Kokichi looks at him with his hands behind his head with a devilish grin. Keebo looks at him and nods.

Kokichi: "Do robots have dic-"

You put your hand over his mouth. You look at Keebo hoping he didn't hear Kokichi's question.

Keebo: "why ask such a question?!"

Kokichi smiles proudly when you took your hand off of his mouth and Keebo looks kinda mad. You at Keebo and mouth "Sorry" to him but he looks at you and smiles then walks away to talk to Kaede and Shuichi.

Kokichi: "So who have you meet yet y/n?"

Y/n: "Kaede, Angie, Miu and Keebo."

Kokichi looks up and looks around and looks at a tall slim with black slick hair.

Kokichi: "why don't you talk to him?"

He points to the tall figure with black hair.

Y/n: "sure! I'll see you later"

You look at him with a big smile and he looks at you and smiles back at you.

Y/n: "Hello my name is y/n!"

The tall boy looks at you and you get a good look at his yellow eyes.

????: "Ah, hello. My name is Korekiyo Shinguji."

You give him a smile and you notice a figure behind him braiding his hair..?
You go to them and try to befriend them.

Y/n: "Hello! My name is Y/n! What's yours?"

????: "H-hello..m-my name i-is Ky.."

They continue braiding Korekiyo's long hair.
You try to start a small conversation with Ky, but they don't really talk much you could say you made a new friend!

After awhile of walking to the beach, you saw a big ocean of kids and adults playing in the ocean and the sand.

You walk over to Kokichi and smile at him and hold his hand while you both go on the beach..

**A/N**

Hello! Sorry that this is on cliff hanger, it's just this took me along time getting ideas. The character Ky they're a friend of mine and I put them in here, I hope you guys don't mind. Well I'll try to quick with part to of this. And I hope you guys don't mind Keebo being this, he's my favorite character sooo. 😅Have a nice day! ❤️ and sorry for not doing part 7 sooner!)