Cuddles

You wake up to Kokichi cuddling like last night but you try to move around a little bit but his hugs pulls you in closer when you try to move away.
you move your right arm and check if he's wake but your arm gets tired of checking to see if he's wake, but you saw no sign of him being wake.
your arm got tired and you rested on his arm,
And your hand cresses his cheek.

You look away for a second to look out side because you can't really check the time right now because someone's asleep and being clingy.
You look outside and you see it's still dark out side and the moon was out so that gave you a little bit of light.

Kokichi held you closer than you were before, it startled you at first but that was fine, today was his day to do what he wants to do.

While you were thinking about stuff then you hear something creek and you got startled and you hid in Kokichi's arms.

Kokichi: "your scared of something that?" He giggles

You got scared but hearing that, but his voice calms you.

Kokichi kisses your head

You stay silent because your embarrassed.
You start to feel a hand at the back of your head
Patting you and soon you fell back asleep once again.

Kokichi: "I love you.."

You hear Kokichi say that before falling asleep..

*chirp chirp*

You hear the birds chirp and you slowly open your eyes to Kokichi laying next to you.
You remember what happened last night and you sit up and slowly cress his face..

Y/n: "Kokichi" you go silent for a second..

Tears start to swell up in your eyes while you to say important words to him while he's still asleep.

"I love you too."