Manipulation

Jackque's POV

I dont know what am i doing here. And i dont know why am i here. I dont know how i feel scared of the conversation that was about to happen.

"So what brought you here Ms. Jackque Gonzaga, the daughter of the great Ms. Cassandra Gonzaga in my office?"

"I need to ask some questions and I need to clarify things Mr. Herbert Padilla", im so thankful that i didnt stutter though i really felt nervous through speaking.

You heard it right, Im on the Padilla's Group of Company, facing the president, Bella Padilla's father.

"Straight forward huh, Ms Gonzaga", then he smirked.

"Enough for the formality Sir, just call me Jaki", i said.

"Okay. So what is your question? Is it about business? Is it about----"

"Your daughter and my husband Sir", putol ko sa sagot niya.

Imbes na magulat ay ngumiti pa siya ng nakakaloko, "So she did it again huh?", napakunot ako ng noo sa sinabi niya.

"What do you mean by that Sir?"

"My daughter Jaki, shes an adventurous type, shes exploring the world, exploring new things, doing thing that an ordinary person cant, being involve on something worth remembering for and doing something that can leave someone a lesson to learn. In short, shes fun of acting and making dramas", I dont know pero bigla akong nalito sa sinabi ng matandang Padilla sakin. Hindi ko alam kung bakit pero kahit hindi konnaintindihan ay tila gumaan ang dibdib ko.

"I dont get it Sir"

"Youll never get it Jaki not unless you start to analyze everything and put every pieces of hymens together"

Why cant he go straight to the point?

"Sir, as you can i see im in all fucked up and i will be hypocrit if i tell you that i wished to kill your daughter. Becoz i did, really did. It may sound so rude, but literally speaking i want to rip her lips off her face for my man not to kiss him again. I want to salvage her. Make her miserable. But i cant, im not that type of a person. I play fair. But seriously, when it comes to your daughter, i cant fair play. I cant even enter the game in the first place. Before i could enter, i even lose the battle"

Nagulat ako ng tumayo ito sa upuan niya at lumapit palapit sakin saka ibinuka ang braso tanda na gusto niya akong yakapin.

"Come here lady. Ill give you hug", i dont know but i made me do on what he said.

Tumayo ako at niyakap. siya. Naramdaman ko ang kamay niya na humaplos sa buhok ko.

"Before my daughter entered the game, you already there. Believe me in this game, your the game itself...that in the end, youll be the one who decides. Who will win and who will take defeat. In this game, you are the sure winner, so cheer yourself up and manipulate your own game. Its not there game, its yours. Maybe, there manipulating this game when you havent notice it yet. But now, rule your own game. Make them realize that this is yours....that whatever theyll do, you can win it and youll take all the prizes"

I cant figured something out. Some in his every word is missing. He kept on using 'they' were in fact, were just talking to his daughter.

"Sir"

Inilayo ako nito sa kanya at tiningnan sa mata.

"Your eyes were Gonzaga's eyes. That was for Your Lolo Leandro's eyes"