"WHO ARE YOU?"

Meeee: Listen to the video- I mean I guess it kinda fits-

-3rd Person POV-

"Hey, Kiddo! I'm gonna take you to meet the other sides! Your gonna LOVE my son, you guys even have similar likings!" Patton said, in front of a poorly painted black door with tiny, janky, rainbow stickers.

"Really, Dad!?" Said a sweet voice, that sounded like a pre-teen or teenager.

"Yeah! Now get ready! You wanna have a trademark outfit?" The Dad side said curiously.

"Maybe...I'll think about it. I'm just gonna have a try-on-a thon!" Said the voice behind the door.

"Ok Kiddo, I'm gonna make some breakfast, donut be late!"

"Ok dad, and I'm guessing...Donuts?" The sweet voice said, laughing.

"*exaggerated gasp* how did you know?" Patton said, silly-ley. (is that even a word- ya know what now it is-)

"Pftttt- HAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHA"

"glad I could be of assistance, Kiddo!"

"You almost sounded like Roman!"

~Later~

*in the sides video*

"WHAT IS UP EVERYBODY! Now today we don't really have anything pl-" Thomas started.

"THOMAS!" Patton said, sinking in and jumping excitedly

"Yeah Patt?" Thomas asked curiously.

"Can you summon everybody- that means Janus and Remus too! They ARE sides after all!" Patton said, excitedly.

"Yeah, Sure!" Thomas shouted as he summoned all his sides.

"Why did you summon us- WHY ARE THEY HERE?" Roman exclaimed angrily.

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaah I'm with Princey over here." Virgil said, with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Uhhhh that was Patton! He wanted me to summon you guys! All of you!" Thomas said, a little scared.

"Yes, I did ask him to summon ALL of us because...VIRGIL HAS A SISTER!" Patton squealed.

"...what- how?" Virgil asked, VERY confused, some would say...on the VERGE of a mental breakdown~

"Well, I've been raising a daughter for the past 12 and a half years!" Patton said, still squealing.

"How did she get in the mind palace, is what Virgil is figuratively aiming for." Logan finally chimed in.

"Uhhh I don't know, all I know is she's a side!" Patton said, hoping that was good enough. "OH! ALSO, shes almost EXACTLY like Virgil!"

"So you're saying you know the struggle of raising an emo child? OH THANK GOD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!" Janus said.

"HEYYYY! I WAS NOT THAT HARD!" Virgil said, punching Janus in the arm.

"Ok Emo, yes you were. Whenever we would leave ANY door open, you would say "Brendon would be disappointed" Remus chimed in.

"Ok- maybe I was THAT hard- but I still do everything practically the same. Like, look." Virgil said taking control of Thomas and have him look at his open front door and say "Brendon would be disappointed"

"He does that on a daily basis snake." Roman said.

"Ok, can we get back on topic PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Patton pleaded, "and yes Virgil, Hot Topic."

"This dude has some- mind-reading skills or something." Virgil mumbled, defeated.

"Yeah, sure, Patton!" Thomas said

"Ok, come on up, Marley!" Patton said, ecstatically.

A/N: Even though I abbreviate my name to 'Mars' my name isn't Marley, sadly. It IS a name I always wanted though. My name is- ya know what? If this gets 15 reads, I'll do a name reveal, deal? And 30 a face reveal?

Word count: 505 words