"He wasn't lying- OFC NOT GARBAGE MAN!"

*DONT PLAY THE SONG YET*

T/W: Panic Attack

-3rd Person-

"Come on up, Marley!" Patton exclaimed as a 12-year-old girl with long brown hair and bright hazel eyes appeared in a purple MCR hoodie with the hood up, an orange beanie, and black ripped jeans.

"Hi! I'm Marley! Also, Dad, how do you sink up every day like dang that got me dizzy." said the girl.

The room went quiet until Virgil spoke up "Uh...hi?"

"THAT'S VIRGIL, DAD! I can tell, just but the way he said hi!" Marley said proudly.

"Uh...yeah I am-" Virgil started.

"Can I sit next to you?" Marley asked.

"I-I guess but why-"

"Because your cool!" She said, smiling, as she sat next to Virgil.

"O-oh uhh thanks? I like your style..." Virgil said, sort of smiling.

"Yours is WAY cooler, anyways, whats your favorite MCR song?" Marley asked, beaming.

"Welcome to the black parade?" Virgil said, confused.

"Oh. Mine is Blood!" She said,starting to hum Blood.

"Give 'em blood, blood, gallons of the stuff give them all that they can drink and it will never be enough so give 'em blood blood blo~od grab a glass because there's going to be a flood..." Virgil sang softly, as Marley hummed the song.

"He wasn't lying...there IS a kid-" Remus started.

"OF COURSE HE WASN'T!" Janus said, socking Remus in the arm. "I wouldv'e TOLD you guys if he was, Garbage Man."

"I guess that makes sense." Remus said.

"Who's are they, Virgil?" Marley asked.

"Oh them? They are Remus and Janus." Virgil said to Marley.

"THAT'S JANUS?!" Marley said excitedly as she appeared right in front of Janus. "Dad has told me about you! He said that you pretend to be mean, but your secretly a softy, and I heard the new episode, I mean, I have heard all the episodes, and you are my third favorite out of all of you guys!" She said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh- uh, thanks?" Janus said, confused. "I never knew that I could be in the top three...I like this kid.." Janus thought, as he watched Marley return next to Virgil. 

"And Remus, at first I thought that your song was scary, but then I kinda listened to it and now, I listen to it A LOT!" Marley said, turning to Remus.

"Oh, you like the song?" Remus asked.

"HELL YEAH!"

"MARLEY! LAUGUAGE!" Patton said, shocking everyone with his existance.

"Sorry Dadddd."

"Its ok. Now hang out with your brothers, brother in law, uncle in law, and your mother. Oh and Thomas- Thomas?" Patton said, wondering where Thomas was.

"Huh? Oh I've been watching TV for like 2 minutes." Thomas said, infront of the TV.

"Oh. Well come hang out with Marley! You can ask her questions- BUT DON'T OVERWHELM HER." Patton said, turning to all the Sides. "THAT GOES FOR YOU GUYS TOO. OVERWHELM MY DAUGHTER AND YOU GON GET ITTTTTTTTTTTT. Virgil, protect your sister." 

"Ok, if she gets overwhelemed by them I'll let you know- uh how do you typically calm her down?" Virgil asked.

"Same way's as you, but with music too." Patton responded.