attempt #1

This is my first story. I'll try to update as fast as possible. (P.S. they curse a lot.)
__________________________________
Ozai POV

"Fuck you" Zuko said under his breath

"What did you say to me little shit". As Ozai created a fire whip he looked at his son on the floor cowarding. I smiled wanting nothing other than to for my son to show me some respect by fighting me. I saw so much fear in little zukos eyes I almost laughed. " why are you on the ground and not fighting me? Are you too much of a wimp?" Several people cheered in the audience. Ozai looked over to see his smart, beautiful, powerful daughter azula was cheering me on. I chucked and in only a few seconds i hit my son that was now laying on the floor with a large area of my sons face now destroyed and blood all over the place. I said " I hoped you learned your lesson you ugly, worthless, price of shit" Ozai slowly walked over to azula and gave her a pat on the back "lets leave your disgusting ass brother here"

Azula POV
I nodded as I followed my father back to the fire nation place with the rest of the fire nation following behind me. I felt like the most important person in the world next to my father I got yo cheer on my dad as he burned my brother and I got to see old uncle Iroh crying it was hilarious.

Irohs POV
I turned away as soon as I saw my brother create a fire whip. I could hear my nephew crying and his sister laughing it was a horrible thing to hear. As soon as I started to see people leave I ran over to my nephew to see if he was still alive thankfully she was still breathing but his breaths were getting shorter by the second I looked at him for a second wondering why my brother decided to do this. This was his only son why? what did you do Zuko to make your father this angry i only thought for a moment before starting to use my sleeve to wipe the blood of my young nephews face he groaned and jumped as i put mt silk sleeve on his face " zuko calm down its all over its uncle iroh" zuko made a slight noise after he said this.

Zuko POV
I felt something touch my face j freaked out but my body hurt to much to move but i think I jumped a few seconds later I heard my uncles calm voice say something. I couldn't properly hear so i just tried to make and d
Sound a i think it worked because my uncle stared to pick me up seeing if I could walk on my own ( It really hurts ) I did it it was hard but I did it me and my uncle walked to the palaces doctors office to see what they could do. As soon as they touched it I yelped u sounded like a newborn polardog but then I tried not to make and sound after a few minutes the doctor which I learned was named Dr.Risum as i stood up i felt my legs get heavy. I felt myself slowly falling i could feel uncle trying to pull me back up but it didn't work. It soon all went black.
__________________________________
By the way this is shit and tell. E if there are any spelling mistakes. I'm not the best at typing. And give me all the constructive criticism you can think of.
Bye to whoever reads this shit
614 words