Chapter 3

Zukos POV

When I woke up I was in my room. Who put me here? What happened?
"Who cares" I said under my breath. I took off my clothes and put on the ones I usually wear to sleep. 'I have no clue what time it is but I'm going back to sleep'.

TIME SKIP
4 years later

Zukos POV
Its been almost a year since it all happened. Almsot a year ago i joined the gaang. Almost a since we took down my father and I became Firelord. Since then me and the gaang have sorta all gone our own ways. Katara and Aang got together. Toph became the best earthbender, and is even thinking about starting a metal bending academy. Suki went with toph and is still a kyoshi warrior. Sokka is currently traning to become one. Since the war the kyoshi warriors decided it was a good idea to let a few boys on the team. Me zuko has just been doing firelord stuff like passing laws.  Sokka tends to stay with the kyoshi warriors.

   When sokka had a shift with a couple other warriors they were all standing there waiting to pounce. They were all about the same hight except for sokka.

Hi this is the author I'm sorry I took so long to post this. Its not finished the story nor thid chapter.
I have fallen out of the Fandom and I  have no interest in finishing it. If anyone really wants to finish this you can. I'm not.

                                  This is the end for now.
Unnas Anus
                             Memento Mori

                      ~THE END~
~Author