attempt #2 (short)

Zuko POV

Its been a 2 months since I tried to come out to my dad as gay. He already burnt half of my face what can he do this time? I wondered as I walked down the hall. I pass my sisters room in the hallway so as the good brother I am i took a peek to see if she's still in there. I don't see her. I wonder where she is? Probably with that boyfriend of hers jet. ( I know in atla they really don't meet but I've read a couple fanfics where jet was azulas boyfriend so that's whats in mine.) I move a few inches further in her her room. She wasn't even there i sighed as I walked away. "There's nothing to do here, ughhhhh" I mutter under my breath just loud enough that a guards hears me and says " you can go feed the turtle ducks out in the pond " he says. I turn around " thanks, that would be a good idea" I say as i slowly walk away. " should I or should I not go to the pond ". I think for a moment. And look up to see i am already at the big, red, double doors that lead out to the pond. " guess that's a yes" I said as I giggled quietly. I walk out the doors to see the flowers and the sky looked beautiful. I sat down on the grass right next to the pond not going to close just in case. I lay out on the grass wondering what it would be like if I had already come out. I lose my train of thought as my eyelids slowly start to feel heavy and i fall asleep right on the grass.
__________________________________
297 words