chapter nine.

you should skip this one too lmao
———————————————————————

emily sat down. "what was that?" reid asked. "uh what was what?" emily asked as she turned around. "i saw jj wink at you" reid said.

"oh, it's a little joke we have. you wouldn't get it." emily said. "mhm yeah, 'joke'." reid said. emily rolled her eyes. "what does that mean?" emily asked.

"oh, i think you know" reid said. "um i don't but ok" emily replied. "emily i know you and jj are sleeping together" reid said. hotch looked at them.

emily pulled reid into the closet, "reid shut the fuck up! listen we're not sleeping together i swear." emily said. "ok then." reid said. "i must be a really bad profiler" he continued.

"you're not, you're just wrong about this." emily said. reid smiled and walked out. emily sighed and she walked out.

emily sat at her desk and started her work. an hour later garcia came up behind her. "hey!" garcia said. emily turned around.

"hey garcia." emily smiled. "you, me, jj, and alex. lunch. you're not saying no, no excuses." garcia said. emily smiled again "okay"

around 12pm emily got up, and walked towards jj's office. she knocked on the door, "come in." jj said softly. she smiled when she saw emily.

"hey babe" jj said. emily smiled and closed the door, "hey" emily said. "let's go, we have lunch with garcia and alex." emily said.

"okay" jj said, she got up and walked towards emily. emily kissed her, and jj kissed her back. emily pulled back before they got caught. "let's go" emily said smiling.

garcia texted them to meet at the café. "mm ready?" emily asked. "yes, let's go" jj said. as she turned to open the door, emily grabbed her wrist.

"not yet" she said, emily grabbed onto jj and she kissed her, jj kissed her back. the kiss got hot, but emily pulled back.

"ugh, stop doing that!" jj said. emily smirked and she got out. jj got out after emily, they both walked into the café, they saw garcia and alex.

"hey ladies!" garcia said. "hey!" jj and emily both said. they both sat down, emily sat next to alex and jj sat down next to garcia.

"so what's the news ladies!!" garcia asked. "nothing with me" emily said. "same" jj replied. "well, my husband and i are doing really good." alex said.

"yes! omg!" garcia said. "jj, emily, are you guys dating anyone?" garcia asked. "no, garcia. you would be the first to know." emily said.

"mhmm, yeah. sure. i better be." garcia said smiling. emily and jj giggled. they all ordered a coffee, when they got a text from hotch.

HOTCH:
sorry ladies, i need you all back here we have a case.

"well we have a case." emily said sighing. they all started to get up, "i'll pay, since i forced you all out here" garcia said. they all nodded and headed out the door.

a few minutes later they all were back at the bau. "ready?" emily asked. "yes, let's go." jj said. they both got out and saw garcia and alex.

they all walked in, they got into the elevator and went to the bau floor. "where were you all?" reid asked. emily sighed. "we were at lunch kid." emily said smiling.

garcia, emily, jj, and alex all laughed. reid looked confused but walked to the conference room.

"good you're all here" hotch said. emily sat down next to derek and jj sat down next to hotch, alex sat down next to reid and garcia started presenting the case.