chapter fourteen.

It was the next day and Jj was still in the hospital, she was getting released that day. "Emily go home, you need sleep" Jj said.

"No, i will stay here with you" Emily said smiling. "But you don't have too" Jj replied. "Yes i do, because i love you."

Jj smiled. Emily got on the bed with Jj, she kissed Jj and Jj kissed her back. "Uhm" Someone said knocking. Emily and Jj both turned their heads.

"Oh.." Jj said. It was her mother. "I heard you got kidnapped and i just wanted to make sure you were okay" Her mom said. "I'm fine you can leave."

Her mom shook her head. Then Emily's mom walked in. "Oh great.." Emily said. She went to get out of bed but Jj pulled her back, "Please?" Jj asked. "Of course" Emily said kissing her cheek.

Emily laid back down with Jj, she then looked back up at her mom, "So, what do you want?" Emily asked. "I want to be your mom again Emily.." Her mom said.

"No, you don't even support us-" Her mom cut her off, "Emily i'm trying, you're my only kid and i can't lose you. Please.." She said.

Emily looked down then at Jj, "Give her another chance, you never know.." Jj said. Emily nodded. "Okay.. One. That's all you get, break that and.." Emily said.

"Okay.. Thank you" She walked up and kissed Emily on the forehead, she looked at Jj, "Honey, i'm sorry, you make Emily so happy and i'm sorry i was such a bitch." Emily's mom said.

Jj smiled, "It's okay" Her mom then walked back to the door. "And, what do you want?" Jj asked her mom. "I want to apologize Jen.. I'm sorry, i'm gonna try and accept you guys." Her mom said.

Jj looked at Emily, "Like you said babe, you never know" Emily said, Jj smiled and giggled. Emily smiled. Jj then looked away and back at her mom, "Okay.. One chance mom. One" Jj said.

"Okay honey, I love you" Her mom said. Her and Emily's mom walked out. "You know, you have an amazing smile" Emily said.

"Oh yeah?" Jj said giggling. "Yes" Emily said kissing Jj, Jj kissed her back. Jj slipped her tongue into Emily's mouth.

A few seconds later they pulled back so they could breathe. Emily put her forehead on Jj's, "Jj, I love you, so much." Jj smiled. "I know love, I love you too" Jj said kissing Emily.

Someone knocked on the door, "Hey Jennifer how are you feeling?" The doctor asked. "I feel better, it doesn't hurt as much" She said.

"That's the medicine helping you" He said. She smiled, "So, who's this?" He asked. "Oh, this is my girlfriend, agent Emily Prentiss" Jj smiled.

"Hi" Emily said shaking his hand. "Hello" He said smiling. Emily looked back at Jj, "Oh my god Emily." "Yeah?" Emily asked.

"How could i get kidnapped on your birthday?! Your present is still in my car" Jj said hitting her palm against her forehead.

"Babe.. stop. It's okay" Emily said giggling, "There's other birthday's, i'm just glad you're okay." Emily said. Jj smiled, she then kissed Emily.

"I'm gonna get a snack, want anything?" Emily asked Jj. "Mmm, nope. But i'll take water." Jj said smiling. "Of course, my love." Emily said winking. She then walked out of the room.

"Awe, that was the cutest thing i've ever seen." The doctor said. Jj smiled, "Isn't she great?" She asked. "Yes. I'm happy she's here for you, here you'll have to take this for a while." He said giving her a prescription.

"Ugh if you say so, when can i go back to work?" Jj asked, "Probably around the end of the week." He said smiling. "Great!" Jj said.

A few minutes later Emily came back in, "Here love." She said handing Jj the bottle of water. "Okay you're free to go, we'll check in at the end of the week just to make sure everything's okay." He said smiling.

"Can you help me?" Jj asked. "Of course" Emily said. She grabbed the bottle of water and put it on the stand, she grabbed onto Jj and helped her up. Jj smiled. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Emily said kissing her cheek. The doctor then walked out. Jj grabbed her stuff and changed. They both walked out the door.

Emily drove them home, she unlocked the door and let Jj in. "Uh, Jj your office is a bit messy.." Emily said. Jj smiled and rolled her eyes. "What did you do?" She said giggling.

"Well, when you got kidnapped i was looking for anything, and kinda got mad. End of story i threw a few case files on the ground." Emily said.

"Mm angry Emily. Hot." Jj said smiling. Emily giggled. Jj kissed her, a few seconds later Emily pulled back. "I wish you didn't do that" Jj said. Emily smiled. "I'm sorry love." She said giggling.

Jj rolled her eyes and got in the bed, "Wanna take a nap with me?" Jj asked. "Of course" Emily said. She got into bed and cuddled Jj, she kissed her neck and they fell asleep.

It was 6pm when Emily's phone kept going off, "I swear to god" Emily said. She checked her phone and answered the call, "Hello?" Emily asked.

"Oh! Hi i didn't think you'd pick up this time, how's Jj?" Garcia asked. "Garcia i was sleeping. And she's okay, she's in my arms right now." Emily replied.

Jj started to wake up, "Who's that.. babe" Jj asked. She sounded tired. "Oh, hi honey. It's Garcia. Go back to sleep." Emily replied.

"Oh sorry! but awww that's adorable!!" Garcia said. "Emily.." Jj said. "Yeah babe?" "I love you" Jj said. Emily smiled. "I love you too." Emily said kissing her.

"Awww" Garcia said. "Well i hope to see you guys soon!" Garcia said. "Mhm" Emily replied. Garcia hung up. Emily then put her phone down and cuddled Jj again. She kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

Authors note:
so, i decided to write tonight instead of making you all wait. not it being 12am- i need sleep LMAO. oh!! thank you so much for 10k views ahhh!! anyways hope you like this chapter, goodbye <3