chapter thirteen.

uhhh- sorry for leaving y'all on a cliffhanger. ik i'm mean LMFAO. anyways sorry <3
———————————————————————-

Jj got pulled into a car, they knocked her out and tied her wrists together. They quickly drove off.

A few minutes later Emily thought something was wrong because Jj never came back. She walked out of Jj's office. "What's wrong?" Hotch asked.

"She never came back" Emily said rushing to the elevator. "Who?" Hotch asked. "Jj!" Emily said getting scared. Hotch followed her.

Emily called Jj and there was no answer. When the elevator doors open she ran out the doors. She ran to the car to find Jj gone.

"Oh my god.. No.." Emily said starting to tear up. Hotch looked through the car and around the parking lot, no sign of her.

They went back inside and Penelope ran up to Emily and gave her a hug. "She's gone.." Emily said. "It's gonna be okay, she's gonna be okay Emily." Penelope said.

"Emily, since you're like her family you can't work the case. I'm sorry." Hotch said. "Hotch.. I respect you, I do but i'm not listening to you. I'm working the case" Emily said.

Hotch nodded, "Alright.." Emily walked away, she went into Jj's office to look for things that would help her with the case.

The unsub took Jj to a warehouse where there were no people around, and only old building around. The unsub had Jj hanging from the ceiling.

They had her hands chained together and tape over her mouth. The unsub walked in and before Jj could say anything he tazed her.

She screamed in pain. The unsub laughed at her. She looked back up, she couldn't say anything.

"Do you want the tape off?" He asked. Jj nodded. He ripped the tape off, "Why are you doing this to me?!" Jj screamed.

"Remember me?" Jj took a minute. "oh my god.. Brian?" She asked. "Haha so you do!" He said. "Why..?" She asked. "Because you knew everything. You could expose me at any time Jennifer." He said.

Jj shook her head, "I don't know what your talking about." She lied. "Yes you do! Stop lying!" He said hitting her in the face with his gun.

She started crying, "Please I don't, you have to tell me!" Jj said. He hit her again and left. An hour later he came back.

He cut her, water boarded her, and hit her. She had bruises and cuts all over her body.

"We're not finding anything!" Emily said. "We'll find something soon" Hotch said. "It's been an hour Hotch.. she could be going through anything." Emily said looking sad.

"I know.." He said. They all looked upset. "We'll keep looking." He said. "Didn't she leave the bau when Emily 'died'" Derek said. Emily quickly looked at Derek.

"She what?" Emily said. "Yeah, she said she couldn't be here without you. She didn't like it, and everything reminded her of you." Derek said.

Emily looked more upset, "I can't believe i left her like that." Emily said. She got up and walked away. She went to the coffee machine and put her arms down.

She stood there thinking, why she hurt Jj like that. She felt terrible. Penelope walked up behind her, "Honey, i'm sorry" She said giving Emily a hug.