Eevee's turn to talk

The next morning they felt better and they kept each other warm, they never left each other's side. Pikachu look into Eevee's beautiful brown eyes and she did the same, they both blush not knowing if they liked each other the same way or not, "Hay, I was wondering if you would, um, would let me stay with you?" He said looking away because he was blushing even though she couldn't really tell that.

"Of course, I would never want you to leave after you saved me and because I lov. . . I um, what was it, oh yeah I love sticking around you." she said, it was the first thing that came to her mind, she knew not to tell him yet. 

"Oh yeah me to" he says as his whole face turns red, "I thought it was going to be something else, but oh well." he thought. "Hay I want to know more about you, ah I was wondering why were you dancing by the river?" he asked curiously.  

"Oh that, um, I felt a bit lonely, so I danced. I wanted to find someone then I saw you and so I gave you a flower. I did this because I wanted you to stay. I also wanted to say that you are cu..." I wasn't supposed to tell all of that, I got too carried away. Pikachu's cheeks and his face was redder than ever, then Eevee's face turned red too, untill she started to cry. she went running in between trees, Pikachu didn't really understand why but at the same time he did. He felt bad for Eevee so he silently went to where she was and he saw that she was crying a lot for there was a big puddle under her. Pikachu wanted to comfort her so he gently rubbed his fur on hers. She faced him and realized that he was crying silently too. The two were still young and had so much in common, Pikachu wanted to stay strong for Eevee but couldn't, she guided her head to Pikachu's chest, they hugged and weeped at the same time. "Why? Why did this happen to us Pikachu?" 
"It happened because it was are d-destiny. We need each other, don't you see. I couldn't live without you E-Eevee." He cried harder, Eevee could hear his heart crying inside. 

"Pikachu?" 

"Yeah Eevee?"

"I wanted to tell you something since you saved me."

"You can tell me, if you want to."

"I-I, L-Love you." she managed to get out. It only made her cry harder into Pikachu's chest.

"Since I saw you from the start, I knew I was right." Pikachu let Eevee pull away. As they looked into eachothers eyes they knew what they wanted, as their faces came closer and closer, Pikachu was about to close his eyes but instead he said, "Eevee look out!" as he took the hit for Eevee, claws sank into his fur, "I love you too Eevee!"

Please leave a comment and hit that star if you enjoyed! 

Tell me if you would want me to add something into my story and if approved it will be added!