Chapter 2

Foras' POV:

The look on their faces was priceless and I couldn't help myself but chuckle, even though I didn't know which part exactly they were shocked about... Was it my real name or my job?
„Really guys... I am sorry.", I repeated myself. „But let's be real. How high would have been the chances of you talking to me, if you'd knew who I am, right? And I mean... we still had pretty much fun yesterday. I thought the ‚see you again' would be a little more... I don't know... welcoming?"
Still no reaction, besides their faces switched from surprised to mad. Really mad.
„Well okay... This is awkward now...", I mumbled more to myself, yet loud enough for the guys to hear.

„Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now!" Finally someone said something and of course it was Namjoon. I knew it would be him stepping up, since it would be his role... hopefully. But I was confident about my choice. I knew my plan would going to work.
Namjoon didn't even wait for an answer. He was so immensely mad, that he didn't think twice to attack me. He quickly ran a few steps towards me. It was sad and funny at the same time to see that he still thought he had a chance.
Right before he could reach me, I lifted my hand and stopped him right in his movement. He instantly froze and every effort he made to keep going, was useless.
„First of all...", I said with a smirk, „You're human and I am a demon. Who do you think will win? Second; If I wanted to, I could rip your body in two pieces without even using my hands. So I suggest you to calm down and listen to what I have to say. And third; I am the only chance for you to become angels again, so better think twice before you act. Got it?"
I decided that it would be helpful to give the guys a little demonstration of what would happen if they kept acting up. With Namjoon still holding onto place right in front of me, I tilted my head quickly to the right and in the next moment he screamed in pain due to his leg I just broke. As soon as I let go off him, he fell to the ground.

While Yoongi and Jin ran up to Namjoon trying to help him, Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok were ready to fight me.
„Nah ah ah...", I rose my indexfinger. „Do another step and I'll break his other leg too. And maybe yours as well."
The three of them stopped right away.
„Good boys. You learn quick."
I snapped with my fingers and in the next moment Namjoons screams died away. His leg was fine again. The boys looked at him like they never saw something like this before.
„You.. can heal?", Jimin asked surprised. „I thought only angels could do that."
„Of course...", I shrugged my shoulders. „I can heal, destroy, change my appearance as I like, read minds and other pretty cool stuff... I can make good pancakes for example."
Jin scoffed. „Oh, and you're a comedian too."
„I actually should add this to my CV, what a great idea." I laughed. „Okay, jokes aside... can we talk now? We don't have much time."
I was pretty certain that the guys would try to attack me again, but instead they looked at each other and it was obvious that they thought about if they should give me a chance.

„Okay okay....", I said and sighed, raising my hands in defense. „I know that your trust in me is non existent and I do understand it. Just let me explain why you are here."
Namjoon waited for a reaction of his friends and eventually they nodded as a sign that they wanted to hear me out.
„Alright.", he said hesitatingly. „This sounds like all of this isn't a coincidence?"
„No, it isn't." I admitted. „Like I said, I am a recruiter from hell. My job is to find people that are willing to work for us. Usually we breed them by ourself, but sometimes this just isn't enough. Sometimes we need people with a little extra or with more power. It isn't a secret that there are a lot of people walking this earth, that have these kinds of power in them. People with supernatural sense... like telekinetic powers, mind readers, people with future visions... these kind of people for example make excellent demons once they decide to change to the dark side. A lot of them aren't even aware that they have these powers, but they do have a feeling that something is wrong with them. That's where I turn up and offer them a perspective. Which usually they gladly take."