spider to spider, this is something out of a dream

Storing away his phone, Peter jumped off the building. Even in this situation, he couldn't help but smile as he felt the wind through his suit.

There were times he thought about taking off his mask. And feeling the wind through his hair. But the thought of bugs in his mouth kept it on. Oh and his identity.

Snapping back to reality, he shot out a web and swing into a street lamp. An old fashion kind. It was cool.

Peter let his grip slip as he swung around the post, now hanging upside down as he watched his stalker approach.

If not for his spider senses, he'd never know she was there. Well, he thought she was a she, but assuming things like that could be rude. Then again, not having to deal with another guy trying to kill him could be a nice change. A woman? Nice way to spice things up every once in a while.

Watching silently as she crept through the alleyway with cat-like grace and speed. Peter's lamppost was just the opposite of the alleyway.

She looked up at him, both having the understanding that they could see each other. She paused a moment, seeming to think. Peter's head cocked to the side, was she not going to attack him? That was a nice change!

She leaned against the wall and watched him. He sat there a moment, watching her watching him. She watched him watch her watch him.

They sat there a bit.

"So..." Peter drew out after sitting there a few minutes. Now, he had done very well sitting there quietly for that long, but he was an energetic boy. And he really needed to wrap this up, he had school in the morning.

She didn't immediately respond, he stood up, still upside down, and looked a bit closer at her and- "hoLY MOTHER OF PEARL YOUR BLACKWIDOW!!"

Peter didn't even have time to catch himself as he fell off the lampost (but thanks to spider senses screaming at him, he landed safely).

She raised an eyebrow at him. 

Peter scrambled into a respectable position, his face scarlet as the letter Hester Prim was forced to wear after-. Not the time Peter

"I uh," Peter's mind worked overtime to come up with something to say to a hero of his. Something that wouldn't give away anything to do with his identity. "Ms. Widow, I am, uh, a big fan. Spider to spider, this is honestly a dream come true,"

-----
Do I know how to write blackwidow? No. Did I do this anyway? Yes.
Was this impossible to write for some reason? Yes. Is it very (super duper) stink? You decide (yes).

*insert radio rebel gif*