fifteen point one.

Idea from : dqndeliions

While walking, Oikawa can't help but rub both his hands together, the chilly weather freezing his uncovered hands. Another reason was he's also nervous. His mind's filled with what he's gonna say to the blonde when he's in front of her. " I didn't know what gotten into me that I didn't know I was forcing myself on him." like that? Haa . . that's the only thing that explains mostly everything.

He looked up straight ahead, closer and closer, he can finally see the open gates of the school. But I can't just let Shoyo do the talking. No. Actually I shouldn't let him talk most. It was my fault. He tried to stop me but I . .

Stopping near the gate, he glanced in the entrance way to look for the ginger head. Not seeing him anywhere near, he let out a sigh and entered, making sure that his hood's covering half of his face for " the girls" to not see him.

Stopping at a spot where it's not crowded, he took out his phone and dialed the ginger's number.

" Shoyo, where are you guys?" he asked, low key looking around, " I'm standing near the ice cream stand."

" Right behind you, Oikawa-san." He flinched by the sudden familiar voice. Slowly, he turned around, eyes instantly locking at Yachi's light brown ones, " O-Oh." he reacted breathily, his lips slightly shaking. I'm so fucking nervous.

Yachi ended the call and placed Shoyo's phone down beside her own, beckoning the brown-haired with a nod.

Shoving his phone in his hoodie's pocket, he walked towards the bench where the blonde was sitting, a small table between the chairs, separating their seats. He sat directly in front of the blonde, who was just quietly sitting there comfortably, while he's in the total opposite. He fiddled around, tapping his shoe on the grass, bombarding the sleeping Iwaizumi since something came up that the teachers announced that it's going to be half-classes today.

Just then, " Oh. Is Natsu with Mitsu now?" Yachi suddenly asked. Oikawa turned his head, seeing the chair beside him move, " Yeah. She had something to do so she picked her up late. But she's with her now."

Shoyo turned his head to the boy sitting next to him, " Why not take off your hood, Tooru?"

His body hitched, and quickly took off his hood, can't bring himself to speak. Both Shoyo and Yachi noticed this so they spoke to stop the air from getting more heavier and awkward, " Do you guys want anything? I'll get it for you." Shoyo said, his eyes looking back to Tooru and back to Yachi.

" No. I'm fine. I'll get one myself," Yachi said, her eyes turning to the brown-haired, " How about you, Oikawa-san?"

Oikawa jerked up, " I-I'm fine. I don't feel like eating."

" Alright then. Wait for me here. I'll give you two time." Yachi stood up and joined the crowd.

I don't think I can do this, Oikawa said to himself and rubbed his palms together, And the air's not helping at all.

" Don't be too nervous, Tooru." Oikawa looked up, only to see Shoyo already looking at him, " I'm here."

Straight away, Yachi asked, " So, what happened? Why did you suddenly went missing the night before yesterday, Shoyo?"

Shoyo, as if he's just talking to someone casually, " I was just out for a moment, but Tooru came and it seemed like he saw me outside the senior's room." spoke.

Yachi nodded and took a sip, her eyes moving towards the brown-haired who remained silent, his eyes looking at the empty space of the table in front of him. Putting her drink down, she called the boy, " Oikawa-san." and asked shortly after, " What happened?"