Two

Hello!

If you’re still reading this I am extremely surprised. Not only do I know that I’m boring but I know that reading can become very lackluster. Yes, lackluster, new to your vocabulary? Good, it means boring, dreary, dull. Anyway, I doubt you’re reading this for a lesson terminology, so I’m going to inform you with some more information.

As I said, I am in the body of a 15 year old girl. But, I have the knowledge and experience of someone who’s lived for hundreds of years. Don’t believe me? Well, you better believe be because what I’m telling you is the absolute truth. Now, do you remember me saying that I have powers? No, well, I have powers. Happy now? Good.

My powers are hard to explain. The day after I went to Drew’s was when I realized I could freeze time…

I was lying in bed wondering if I could sleep when yet again I feel like I was hit by a truck. I sat up surprised and when I looked at the clock it was black. I frowned and stood up walking to my older brother’s room to see what was up. I walked in only to see him frozen, in the middle of saying something into a microphone attached to a headphone set on his head.

I walked up to him thinking maybe he was playing a joke. I poked his cheek to get no response; I started getting agitated, yelling his name in his ear then slapping him in the face a few times. But, still he didn’t respond. That’s when I started to really freak out. I ran out of his room and down the hall to where my parents room his. I bang it open only to see them also frozen in their sleeping forms.

I looked around and literally screamed. Then, boom. I was ‘hit by a truck’ and my parents were moving, the clocks blinking and I could hear my brother talking. I fell to the floor clutching my head while backing out of my parent’s room. For the next few months’ time kept freezing randomly. I still aren’t completely sure how to control it, but I’m working on it.

Time to go!

@ L 3 ><