Chapter 6- Teen Supermodel

I sigh as I mindlessly tap my pencil against my desk. The girl that I saw yesterday with wavy dark brown hair who I found outs name is Lea, sits next to me, writing down her notes in purple ink. I'm beginning to get the feeling that this girl is a figiter, as she keeps bobbing her leg up and down. I sigh again.

"What's wrong?"

I turn my head to face Lea, who has stopped bouncing her leg to talk to me. "What do you mean?"

"That's the seventh time you've sighed this morning. Not to mention we've only been in this class for thirteen minutes." She says, pointing to the green clock on the wall.

"(Yn)! Lea!" No talking during the lesson!" Dr. Banner shouts, glaring at us through his glasses.

About ten minutes pass when a three girls in the second row jump up from their desks and squeal. "OMG!"

"ITS HAPPENING"

"HE'S REALLY COMING!!"

"GIRLS PLEASE!!" Dr. Banner shouts

"Who's coming?" A boy named Ned asks.

"ADRIAN AGRESTE!!"

This grabs my attention. I perk up to listen better.

"Who's that?"

"Only the hottest boy on the face of the earth!" One of the girl shouts(I believe her name is Heidi)

"Uh, when's this Adrian kid coming?" I ask, trying not to sound very interested.

"The news says He'll be here for a week!" Another girl says, still scrolling though her phone.

"Oh, okay." I say as casually as I can, because inside I'm screaming louder than those girls combined. I'll get to see Chat Noir again!!

I happily sit up in my seat and don't sigh again the rest of the class.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

As it turns out (although I'm not surprised) Becca is a huge fan of the Agreste clothing brand. I guess I should've known when I saw her shoes were black with the agreste logo.

As Becca was freaking out about the news, Gwen rolls her eyes. "Girl, it's not that big of a deal. It's not like they're going to make a public appearance."

"OMG ADRIAN AGRESTE WILL BE ATTENDING OUR SCHOOL FOR THREE DAYS!!" Becca screeches, jumping in the air.

"WAIT REALLY?!" I snatch the phone from her hands and read the article.

Teen supermodel Adrian Agreste will be attending Roosevelt High school here in New York City, for three days out of his week long visit. Gabriel Agreste, owner of the Agreste brand and Adrian's father says this: "I want my son to get a feel for the youth of America, thus sending him to an American high school."

"Since when are you a fan of the Agreste clothing brand?" Gwen asks, looking at me suspiciously.

"Since never. I...uh...just h-have a big fascination with Paris because of my trip!" I quickly say. I hope they bought it.

Gwen gives me a long stare before shrugging and continuing to eat her vegan lettuce wrap.

"Now that you guys are done with your annoying girl talk, can someone play Smash with me on my Switch?" James groans, waving a controller in the air.

"I will!" I say, snatching the teal controller from his hand. I pick (your favorite character) and we begin.

We play the first round and I barely beat James due to the amount of practice I've had with my brother.

He groans but insists on playing another round, but I still beat him. After ten more minutes of this he rage quits and puts his Switch away, cursing under his breath.

I click my tongue and look away, feeling awkward. "Don't let him get to you" I glance to Becca who's munching on a apple. "He doesn't like to be beaten." She chuckles.

I laugh. "I figured as much."

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

As I walk home from school I revive a text.

Hey Snowflake ;) do you wanna chat tonight?

Adrian. That was our code for when one of us had something urgent to talk about. I text back.

Sure. I can talk in a hour, K?

Sounds good. Ttyl

Ttyl! :)

I slip my phone away once again, and pick up the pace to get back home.

I rush up the stairs, and through the door. "Where are you off to in such a hurry?" My mom asks, looking up from her book.

"Ihavealotofhomeworkpleasedontinturuptmebye!!" I yell, darting into my room.

I shut the door to my room, Toss my backpack onto the bed(causing Kitti to get very upset as she was inside), and transform. I begin climbing out my bedroom window as Ethan walks in, holding a plate of apple slices. "(Yn), mom wanted me to give you...." he looks at me with eyes the size of saucers and the apples topple to the floor.

Frick.

"(Yn)? Why are you dressed up like that? And why is your hair longer? And why are your eyes weird? And why do y-" I slap my gloved hand
Over his mouth and drag him away from the door.

I slowly pull my hand away from his mouth.

"Are you a furry?"

I think for a moment. "Yes but if you tell anyone I'll call my hot vampire boyfriend to suck every blood cell from your body." I threaten, staring at him with 110% seriousness in my eyes.
"Do I make myself clear?"

He quickly nods and runs out the door. I sigh and once again open my window. I climb out and climb up the side of the building. I don't think it would be the best idea to sit on top of my own apartment building so I travel miles away until I'm somewhere in Queens.

As I'm looking for a good spot to sit for my call, I notice a man snatch a woman's purse. I jump in front of him and smirk. "It's not nice to steal, you know that, right?"

The man groans, looks me up and down,
And chuckles. "Please. Who do you think you are? Lemmie tell you something, leave this to the adults."

As he rambles on I clench my fists and growl lowly. Long story short, by the time I was done with him the man was tied to a street pole with a bruise forming on his cheek. Several people have gathered around the commotion and were all in awe. A couple took pictures and began asking questions.

"Who are you?"

I smile. "My name is Alley Cat, but I've really got to get going now." I pick up the purple purse and hand it to the woman it was stolen from.

"Thankyou so much!"

"It's my pleasure." I turn to the crowd. "Could someone please call the police?"

One man nods and pulls out his phone as I wave and leap off.

A few moments later I sit on the edge of a glass office building and pull out my mirror. I dial Chat Noir.

"Snowflake? Oh thank God you're still alright."

"Of course I am. What's going on?"

"Hawkmoth. He's planning something massive."