PROLOGUE

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes, feeling a throbbing pain in my head. There was an alarm clock blaring right at my ear at the same time, making the pain even worse so I quickly reached over the bedside table to turn it off. I then, closed my eyes once again.

I have classes today. But do I care? Not really. Especially not when my head hurts like hell. Missing one day of classes won't do me any damage. Plus, I'm smart as hell anyway.

I wonder who brought me home though? I don't remember anything after blacking out last night.

Wait, shit, I blacked out?!

I immediately opened my eyes once again, squinting them until it finally adjusted to the amount of light in the room.

White walls.

I have grey walls... This isn't my room?

I quickly sat up and frantically looked around. This isn't my bed, this isn't my room! Where the hell am I?!

I immediately reached for a yellow note I found on the bedside table once my eyes landed on it.

You passed out last night. I know what you're thinking, don't worry, you weren't drugged. We brought you to the nurse and she said there was no drugs in your system or anything like that so don't worry hehe ;)

There should be medicine right next to this note, so take that, okay?

I quickly averted my eyes from the note, back to the table, and there was indeed medicine on there. Okay..? Damn it, this note is too long! I just wanna know who the hell's room I am in right now!

Hope you feel better soon, Sana-yaaa~~ <33

-Your favorite best friend, Jihyo <3

So this letter is supposed to be for Sana? As in Minatozaki Sana? And Jihyo..?

What the hell? So I'm in Sana's room? I think? Huh, that's why the room was decorated with such annoyingly cute and bright things. What the hell am I doing in her bedroom, in her bed anyways? Did we... sleep together?

No way! Why would I sleep with her, I'm with Jungkook. Damn, was I that drunk?

"Stupid Tzuyu..." I said to myself.

Wait.

That's not my voice. That's...

I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom where I looked at myself in the mirror. But I didn't see myself in the mirror. Instead, I saw Minatozaki Sana staring back at me. I let out a high pitched scream as I jumped away from the mirror in horror.

"This is... I'm...

Am I in Sana's body?!"

-

hihi hello yes i hOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT🥺❤️ its fine if you didnt, but please do tell me in the comments so i know how i can improve :))

but yeah, as i said in my ongoing book, I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BOOK UNTIL I FINISH THAT ONE, sadly. i know most of the people who've read this are readers of my ongoing book too, but if you're not and you haven't read it, go ahead and go to my profile and read 'no homo' while you wait for this one!!

i hope everyone has a great day!!! stay safe, stay hydrated, stay positive(not for covid doe oOps) and again, thank you thankyousomuch!!❤️