01 | so, this is reality

1 year ago, August 4th, 2019

The moment I laid eyes on that girl, I knew.

I knew that I'm going to absolutely hate her. "So, Sana, meet Tzuyu! Isn't she adorable? Aigoo, this kid." Yeah, right. Adorable. She's literally looking at me with a straight face and cold-looking eyes. Yep, super adorable, Nayeon!

But I had to be nice so I put on a smile despite being uncomfortable under the new girl's gaze, "Nice to meet you, Tzuyu-ssi! I hope we can become great friends, " I mean, I've got to give her a chance right? Maybe she's just in a bad mood or something?

She just nodded at me, completely dismissing me before turning her attention back to Nayeon. "So can you explain my schedule to me, unnie?"

Or not.

Rude! I didn't even do anything to her why is she being rude to me right now?!

I know Nayeon's like, everyone's best friend, but sometimes the people she befriends are just messed up. I don't know how she becomes friends with all types of people, seriously.

"Well, okay... I'm gonna get going, Nayeonie. I told Jihyo we'd study in the library together, she's probably looking for me already." I told her.

Nayeon briefly looked at me and said, "Oh, sure, go ahead! I still have to accompany Tzuyu to her first class anyway." I nodded.

"And, it was nice meeting you, Tzuyu! Bye!" Nice meeting you NOT. I said one last time before turning on my heel to escape that horrible, horrible meetup.

That girl is absolutely awful. But it seems like she only hates me since she was really nice to Nayeon back there. I'm like, super nice though, how could anyone not like me?!

You know what, I don't even care 'cause I've got a lot of friends and I certainly don't need someone that rude ruining my life. "Park Jihyo!" I called out to my roommate when I saw her standing outside the library.

"Unnie! Finally! I've been standing here for hours! Ugh, where have you been?!" She asked me in her incredibly loud voice. Well, she ain't called a mic for no reason.

I rolled my eyes, "I was on my way here when I suddenly bumped into Nayeon. Not literally, though. You know what I mean." I laughed. "but yeah, I bumped into her. She was with a freshman named Tzuyu so she introduced me to the girl but she was so rude though, I can't even with that girl!" I said, retracing the events that took place just a few minutes ago.

Jihyo looked surprised though. So I asked her, "why? What's up with your reaction? Do you know her?"

"Sana! She's like the new talk around campus these days, how can you not know this?!" She said in a super alarmed tone.

"Geez, Hyo, don't expect me to know every little thing students gossip about around campus. Unlike some people, I actually focus more on my studies than those kinds of things. What's up with her anyway?" I asked her 'cause I really didn't notice anything special about her when Nayeon introduced me to her.

Well, except for her special ability of being rude, that is.

Jihyo clicked her tongue as if she was getting really annoyed with me. "Do you literally live under a rock, unnie? She's Bangtan's Jungkook's girlfriend!" My mouth formed an 'O' shape upon realization.

"That's... That's it..? Damn, I thought she'd be like, a much bigger deal with how you overreacted over me not knowing her. Jesus Christ, Jihyo." I rolled my eyes.

Jihyo, once again, gasped very loudly upon hearing me say this. "What do you mean 'That's it'? That's Jeon freaking Jungkook's girlfriend, unnie! I heard that she's really pretty too, and you just saw her up close a while ago!" She's really freaking out over this, Jesus!