Chapter 11:

"Johnny?, What are you doing here?"

I couldn't help but ask what was going on.

"Taeyong-ah?, what is Johnny doing here?"
"What's going on?",I asked while looking at taeyong.

Taeyong stood up and put me over his shoulder then walked towards Johnny.
He took Johnny's arm then pulled him into a room and closed the door.
I was scared but at the same time curious.
Taeyong put me on the bed and stepped back.

"Y/n, I can explain.", Johnny said while walking towards me.

"NO!, you don't have to explain anything

"NO!, you don't have to explain anything. I already know it all.", you said while looking at taeyong.

"No you don't, y/n.", taeyong interrupted.

", taeyong interrupted

"Huh?"

"I didn't tell you exactly everything.", he said.

"What do you mean, Taeyong-ah?", you asked while facing him.

"From the very beginning before Johnny knew you,He was a part of my gang and he still is."

"I was told to get to know you and be friends with you but at the same time, look out for you for taeyong.", Johnny said.

"S-so it's all a lie?, you were never my friend?",I asked while letting tears roll down my cheeks.

"No No No, y/n!", Johnny said while rushing towards me.
"It's not a lie, I am still your friend and I'm so glad that I met you in the very beginning, y/n.", he said.
"I felt really lucky. I worry about you too, just like taeyong-ah."

I felt relieved that he never lied about being my friend. But I was still disappointed that he didn't tell me anything about this before.

"I love you, Y/n and I'll always be there to protect you.",Johnny said before coming in for a hug.

I smiled and hugged back.

"I-I love you too, Johnny.", I said.

", I said