Chapter 13:

"I love you too, Taeyong.", you replied.

'This is it...he used the word with me.'

"Oh yes....I almost forgot. Here.",
Taeyong pulled out a necklace from his pocket and held it out so you could see it clearly.

"Is this what Bang Chan wanted?", you asked.

He nodded.

"Why did he want it so bad that he almost killed me?",you asked while touching the necklace with your index finger.

"It was your mother's....he wanted to use it for you and him so you two could be together, but I just refused. I couldn't let him have you.", Taeyong said.

"This is the rings of your mom and dad. Your mom wanted to give it to you but you were still young so it would've been easier for Chan to collect it from you, so your mom gave it to me and I kept it until you were the right age.", Taeyong finished off then put the necklace on for you.

"AAAAAAAH!, Ugh. Get off me!."
Your moment got ruined by a scream that came from the hallway

Taeyong ran out the room and looked for where the scream that came from the hallway.
As he walked out the room he saw a body laying on the floor. Doyoung's body.

"Haechan?",Taeyong spoke and saw haechan's mouth was full of someone else's blood and slowly approached near him

"Haechan?",
Taeyong spoke and saw haechan's mouth was full of someone else's blood and slowly approached near him.

"Haechan...you can fight this, don't hurt anyone else, please.", Taeyong said.

"I can't....I'm sorry, Taeyong. I actually almost killed someone....wow.", haechan said.
"Where is y/n?", he asked.

"She's sleeping....just leave her and we can talk...hm?", Taeyong came with and excuse so haechan couldn't hurt you.

You quickly ran to the door and peaked through it then saw Taeyong and Haechan walking through the hallway, away from you.

You just remembered that Haechan might turn into a vampire like Taeyong that night. You let Taeyong go and take care of it.

You then looked on the floor and saw a guy with blood on his neck.