Chapter 16: Final

"How are you feeling?" Taeyong asked while tugging your hair behind your ear.

"Well I feel a little sore-"

"No no no I mean....How are you feeling?" Taeyong raised his eyebrows at you then you understood what he meant.

"Oh...I just....remembered...feeling....hungry and desperate for a leechlike individual with me. I feel...fearless, like I don't feel scared at all. If Chan was here I feel like I would have murdered him for what he has down to my fucking family." You said while gritting your teeth.

You started breathing heavily then climbed out the bed still gritting your teeth.

You put Taeyong's hoodie and pants on, that you had earlier, and walked out the door at a quick pace

"Y/n calm down...w-where are you going?" Taeyong climbed out of the bed, also putting clothes on then ran after you.

You felt so angry you pushed some members onto the floor.

You got headaches and bad eyesight so all you could see was red mixed with a touch of the true colours around you.

You pushed a tall guy to the floor then you got on top of his putting all your weight on his crotch.

He was shocked as you gripped onto the collar of his shirt and then punch him.

"HOW CAN YOU FUCKING KILL MY PARENTS YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!" You yeld still punching him in the face.

His nose was dripping with blood and now he was almost knocked out.

You heard heartbeats and scratching sounds so you covered your ears, screaming and feeling pain all over your body.

You threw your head back still screaming so someone came up to you and picked you up, carrying you bridal style.

"Lucas are you okay?" Mark said while running over to him.

"I'm good...are you okay?" Lucas asked.

"I'm fine..." Mark replied.

" Mark replied