Chapter 23

Photo of Noah

Prom?

Liam pulls up to my house and I take my seatbelt off, "Wanna come in?"

"Eh.. I don't think your-"

"Please" I beg he thought for a moment, it's probably because he thinks my parents hate him. When really they don't, my dad seems as if he wants me to be with him.

"Ok" I smile and we walk to the door, I look at the time and unlock the door and we walk in.

9:00 on the dot.

"Right on time doofess..." My mom yells from the kitchen, I walk in and see her making herself a bowl of cereal. She's wearing jeans, a white button up and her blonde hair is nicely curled.

"Look who I brought.." Liam steps from behind me, and my mom chokes on her cereal. Liam looks at me fear raging in his eyes.

"What? Are you two dating?" She manages to choke out. I look over to Liam and he shrugs.

"Yeah, I guess we are.." Liam says smiling, what? No! We aren't, he didn't even ask me on a proper date.

"No, you didn't ask for my permission" a flash of hurt and confusion passed his eyes before he nodded in agreement.

"Will you, Taylor Alexis.. Be my girlfriend?"

"Sure why not"

Well thats, that..no cliché proposal, just in my kitchen while my mom chokes on her cereal.

My dad walks in, shirtless with a pair of sweats, "woah.. didn't except that to happen so soon, thought You would at least have a month"

I laugh knowing he's joking but Liam seems to take it the wrong way, "he's joking"

Liam rolls his eyes and I grab his hand pulling him up to my room, "KEEP THE DOOR WIDE OPEN YOU TWO!" My dad screams up the steps

I jump on my bed and he jumps on top of me, "Girlfriend...hmm I guess I could get use to saying that" he smiles. He doesn't smirk or frown, a real smile his eyes have a little twinkle and his dimple shows, that crease in the middle of his forehead is no longer visible at the moment, and he just looks happy. And knowing it's because of me brings a smile to my face too.
"God, you're beautiful" he whispers. My stomach didn't a weird flip and turn, and the blood rushed to my cheeks. He leans in and softly places a tiny kiss on my lips, it sent a bolt down my spine that felt better than it sounded. I want more.
I grab his face smashing it on mine. He smiles and wrapped his arm around my waist. It's like every time we kiss it brings me back to the first time we did, Liam Samuels took my first kiss, and my virginity, who would of known that would happen.

If someone would've told me in three months Liam Samuels would've took my first kiss and virginity I would've laughed in their face and told them that this is reality.

***

Liam stayed for dinner and my parents got to know him better, they seem to like him. Except for Cameron who prefers Ryan but that's only because Ryan plays video games with him.

Liam went home after that. My dad is going back Philadelphia since he has work tomorrow, and I have school.

I lay out a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt, and my underwear. I put a bun on my head stripping naked and going into the shower. I let the hot water pour over my head and down my back. When I got out I moisturize my body with baby lotion and brushed my teeth, I slipped on my pajamas and got comfy in my bed wishing I was with Liam; his arms wrapped around my waist and his head in crook of my neck, hearing his light breathing and his heartbeat. Feeling the top of his hair brush my neck causing shivers to trickle down my spine, Liam Samuels..all mine.