1

(Authours note: Lets get this out of the way. I don't have much time to write, with school going on and all, but I will try to write as much as possible. I do mispell things a bit so sorry for that. Also, I'm shit at writing, but IMMADOITANYWAYS. Now piss off, I'm watching the show now.)

"Y/N, Y/N, Wake up!" You hear as your brother shakes you awake."Fuck off Wilbur, let me go back to sleep." You mutter. "You have to go to work, Y/N, its nearly 10!"

The fuck? I'm never late to work! "Why didn't you wake me up earlier!" You whine as Wilbur leaves your room. "Oh fuck off, you're 20! You shouldn't be MY responsibility!" He yells from across the house.

Might as well start getting ready. 

Timeskiiiiip

This shithole actually sucks. The food tastes like dogshit, the customers are dogshit, and my employers, oh my employers. I would be disrespecting dogshit by calling them dogshit. They are awful tyrants who could have their ribcage inverted and no one would give a flying fuck. Of course, I wouldn't say this to their face, they pay good money.

But I wish I could.

After serving those awful customers for 8 hours, I get out of there as quickly as possible. When I walk into the house, I can hear Wilbur streaming. God, I wish I wasn't so fucking shy. Then, I could quit my job at the dogshit center and start streaming like Wilbur. He's always trying to get me to start streaming, but I'm too afraid of breaking down and crying in embarassment.

If only.

As I heard Wilbur ending his stream, I walk past his room and just saying hi to the stream. I know Wilbur wouldn't mind. Nothing wrong with that right?

So I did.

"Well, hello Y/N, what're you doing?" Wilbur asked as you crept up behind him. "Oh you saw me." " Of course I did. We both know you're rubbish at sneking up on people." "Rude! Anyways, I was just coming to say hi to the stream."

The chat was spamming pogs and you saw one message pass that really caught your eye.

Dreamwastaken: You're cute lol POG

"Why thank you, Dreamwastaken, you seem awfully nice!"

Wilbur choked on the water he was drinking. "What the fuck Dream, you're such a fucking simp."

"Why'd you have to call out some ranmdom guy, Wilbur? He's just being nice!" I shout. "He's not just some random guy, Y/N! Anyways, I should end the stream there. Its getting awfully late."

Tiiiiiiiimeskip

"Now, when did my little Y/N gain the courage to come on stream, and why?" Wilbur asks as he emerges from his room. "I was pretty fucking bored after work so I just said fuck it. Is that an issue?" you reply. "Not at all, but now the chat wants to know where on the internet they can simp for you."

Fans are weird.

"So, I'm making you a Twitch account." My eyes widened. I go to protest and he just says, "C'mon Y/N, it'll be fun!" I mutter a small fine before waling into my room to check my twitter.

@dreamwastaken2 started following you.

(And that's it folks! Idk when next chapter will be coming out, so stay tuned for that. Sorry for it being kinda shitty. I'm trying to figure this out. Sorry for any cringe!)