2

(Authors note: Guess who found some time to write again? Anyways, enjoy my dogshit writing once more. I am trash at writing dms as well sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for the shit layout)

@dreamwastaken2 started following you.

Huh. Why do I recognize that name? Maybe I saw him while playing some bedwars? Or... I rattle off a bunch of places until I eventually just give up and decide to message him.

Y/UN (Your Username): Hey! I recognize your name, where have I seen you before?

He responds almost instantaneously (I hope I spelled that right).

@dreamwastaken2: I was the person that called you cute on stream today. Wilbur gave me your twitter.

Y/UN: Really? He didn't seem to like you too much. No clue why he was such a butt to you earlier today.

@dreamwastaken2: I have my theories.

Y/UN: You sound like a psychopath. Anyways, talk to you later!

@dreamwastaken2: I DO NOT.

@dreamwastaken2: ok maybe a bit

What a peculiar man. "Y/N dinner is ready!" Wilbur yells from the kitchen. "Coming!"

I go to the kitchen, where Wilbur has made my F/F. (Favorite Food) "WILBUR I FUCKING LOVE YOU" I scream in excitement. 

Time skip (cause i am bad at writing filler)

"So, Y/N, have you thought about what you're going to stream?" Wilbur asks. "Not really" " Well you better hurry, I tweeted out that you were going live tomorrow."

I quickly grab my phone out of my pocket, hurrying to check twitter. He wasn't lying. He also tagged that dream guy saying "and no simping".

I check the comments for what he responded, and all he said was "I'll be there." 

What a fucking weirdo. 

(Authors Note: Sorry for this being short! wanted to get this out today but ran out of time. Thanks for reading this dogshit.)