4

(A/N Should I start naming the chapters? That would be fun. Anyways enjoy this dogshit once more.)

This should be fun.

Right?

The stream starts and the first mesage I see is from that dude from earlier. 

Dreamwastaken: Told you I would be here.

"Hello stream! I can't believe so many of you guys are here to watch me play Minecraft, nor did I expect to even be here! If you asked me a few days ago what the chances of me streaming was, I would've said negative zero and a half, so this is a nice suprise!" I say as more people enter the stream.

And how many is that, you ask?

20,000.

Thats 20,000 more than I was expecting.

As the stream rolls on, the less awkward it becomes. Its actually pretty simple. You talk to the chat, read donations, and play the game. Not too hard.

Wilbur ended up joining the game along the way. We talked about random things until I got a donation from none other than- you guessed it- Dreamwastaken.

The monotone voice of the robot slowly said,

"Don't tell your brother I'm here, and check your dms."

"Why thank you for the, where is it? Um, the- oh my," I exclaim as I take a closer look at the screen.

"What happened, y/n," Wilbur asks.

"Someone donated $100, WIlbur," I manage to get out.

"From whom?"

"I'm not supposed to tell you,"  say as I pull my phone out to check my dms from this strange, kind man.

"Dream, stop simping for my sister."

dreamwastaken: Tell Wilbur that I will not stop, ever.

You do as he says, which results to Wilbur ringing someone.

You hear the ping of the discord call, indicating someone has joined.

"Hello?"

(A/N Another short one. Deal with it. I gave you three chapters today. Now that doesn't mean I'm not posting a fourth though.)