6 - Simp Beta Bitch

(a/N I updated the book if you didn't notice already. Also, 1k reads? You guys are insane- I'm typing this like 2 weeks later and uh 2K READS NOW? IM SORRY TO THOSE 2K PEOPLE FOR NOT UPDATING BUT IT WAS CRINGE)

(a/n v2 Its now at 3k reads wtf bro thank you all)

After awhile a while, we ended the stream. It was stressful, not to mention that absolute simp Wilbur invited. The chat wouldn't stop going on and on about him. He seemed nice. Maybe I could get to know him a little better. Seems to me he has a little clout for me to feed on.

I pull out my phone to see that I had a few dms from that dreamwastaken simp man. He was asking to do a collab with a few of his friends and Wilbur. I said yes because A. I need clout B. Wilbur was going to be there C. I need to meet more people in this community.

I get added to a twitter group with about 6 other people in it.

@TommyInnit: YOU FUCKING AMERICAN

I see how my days going to go.

@dreamwastaken2: Tommy I think its past your bedtime.

@TommyInnit: IM DONE WITH YOU YOU DUMB AMERICAN

I think I liked this Tommy guy.

@Y/U/N: Fuck you, you filthy American.

@dreamwastaken: WTF YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE

@Y/U/N: and why is that?

@dreamwastaken: Cause you're the pretty one.

(I'm sorry but I love bold dream)

@Y/U/N: Oop-

@TommyInnit: deffo flirting

@Tubbo: deffo flirting

@Sapnap: deffo flirting

@Georgenotfound: deffo flirting

@WilburSoot: wtf thats my sister

"Y/N WHAT WAS THAT?" my brother screamed obnoxiously at the top of his lungs from the other room.

"I DONT KNOW. HES A FUCKING SIMP BETA BITCH," I respond.

"I BET YOU LIKE IT BITCH."

@dreamwastaken: no regrets

(a/n finally i dont care if this is dogshit again but at least i updated it for y'all, i kinda feel bad for not updating)