Ohw dentist

This chapter is not Harry related so You can skip it if You want to.

It was another Monday morning the day hated by most .
Jennifer woke up around 4 am so stressed because she knew she had to see him later that day .
She got ready by putting on her best lingerie.
"God I look like a fucking milf" "I love it" she said before walking into the bathroom to brush her teeth .
"God I wish I could deepthroat the dentist like I'm deepthroating this toothbrush" Jennifer thought by herself  while slamming it down her throat.

She got in her car being early so she could try to calm her uterus down.
She was horny and this trip wasn't going to help her .
She parked her car close to the building trying not to get weird looks since her pussy was dripping already .

She walked trough the doors and almost made it out without seeming suspicious when she bumped into Harry styles .
"Ello luv" he said while twerking into Louis .
"Hey Harry OMG I'm such a big fan of you" jenn said while keeping her legs so tightly shut she could feel mussels getting thorn .
"Oh really" Harry said while weirdly staring at her furrowed eyebrows .
"Can you sign my tits" jenn said popping out a boob.
"I sure can do doll" Harry said while taking a marker and sucking on her nipple.

"All set"he said after writing 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓼.
"Thanks" jenn said before going to the waiting room.

Mrs . Baker the woman said asking jenn to follow her .
Jenn has never ran this fast . She got there in 5 seconds.

"Hello mrs Baker" he said .
Jenn couldn't handle it anymore and jumped to sit on the seat.

He started checking her mouth.

"You've got a nice mouth" the hotty said .
Mmhhmm
They kept this going until she saw him pull away from her mouth .
"That's it" "good girl" he said whispering in her ear licking it a bit .
"Uhm I have to mastrubate" jenn said before running as fast as she could to her car .