Rah rah bitch comes back

The met gala was a long time ago and Gaga and Harry haven't spoken since .
They left at good terms  but harry couldn't stop thinking about Gaga's tight cunt around his dick.
The way she moaned "aah Harry" would forever be in his mind.

The Grammys had come.
After the wild year of 2020 they meet again.
They both are nominated for album of the year .

Host : and they Grammy goes to .......

"Harry styles fine line"

He gets out of his seat but not before he feels Gaga spit on his eyeball.
he keeps walking rubbing his eye to get the spit out of it .

He gives a wonderful speech occasionally looking over to Gaga and winking at her .

The after party is nearing and Harry is walking backstage .
He feels something touch his butt he yelps before getting pushed into the nearest room.

"Hey Harry congratulations on winning MY Grammy" she said while locking the door so no one can come in .
"I- I didn't steal your Grammy" Harry said shocked .
"Yes you did Harry and you're gonna make it up to me one way or another"  she wispered into his ear while pushing him on the couch .

"Now you give me the Grammy or I can do anything to your body for the next hour"

Harry couldn't believe his ears .
Did she just .....

"I can't give you my Grammy Gaga" he said while rubbing his dick through his pants .
"Then we have to do it my way" she said before wipping out a baseball bat and sticking it up Harry's ass .

You like that huh? She asks him before hitting him so hard with it he cums over Niall horans corpse and dies while sucking his own dick .