Changing Times

A/N: There are literally NO FANFICS for this incredible series and that makes me want to CRY. So for the fee people that are still fans and wish for something, here y'all go🥺.
      __________________________________

Shope looked around her classroom, staring at all the new kids all around. There were kids with new clothing, old clothing, hipster vibes, school slut rags, popular slacks, and complete nerd/geek/dweeb auras. They intermingled with everyone around them and greeted old friends as they sat in their seats, happy to be there.

Something she wasn't feeling.

Being transferred to a completely different school an entire county or two away from Kevin, Tyler, Roach, Mem, and Zen wasn't something she ever believed would happen but here she was.

Her father, a wonderful man with a genius mind, had received a wonderful job opportunity in a different city thanks to years of hard work and had jumped when the chance had finally arrived, grateful for a better pay raise and a new scenery away from the city that was constantly attacked and put in danger. Her parents had browsed and purchased the new house the minute they laid eyes on it: a lavish 6 bedrooms and 8 bathroom mansion that was Mediterranean styled and sprawling with lavish gardens. It was in a high class neighborhood close to the high school she was going to be in, a high school with no Kevin, Tyler, or Roach.

 It was in a high class neighborhood close to the high school she was going to be in, a high school with no Kevin, Tyler, or Roach

The worst part? She wasn't allowed to say goodbye to her team, Mem, Zen, X4Ti, and Count Venomous who eventually shifted well into their lives after the Creator's demise

The worst part? She wasn't allowed to say goodbye to her team, Mem, Zen, X4Ti, and Count Venomous who eventually shifted well into their lives after the Creator's demise. The family she had accumulated over two years (10 months for Venomous) deserved to have at least a proper goodbye but her parents denied her that chance and even took her phone.

All she managed to do was wave goodbye through her car window with tears in her eyes as she watched the others running to their trainers house, not even noticing her leaving or the movings trucks. She had cried for the entire summer straight afterwards, not even having the motivation to enjoy her vacation or even do any prepping for the upcoming school year in 9th grade and her parents began taking notice halfway through.

They tried fixing her into summer camp, to which she was taken out of after nearly drowning herself from how overwhelming the place was and tried going out to places like theme parks or even beaches to make her smile. But all it caused was temporary happiness to her pain, leaving her feeling empty afterwards from thinking how much more fun it would've been if her boys had been there.

After everything she's done with them, having fun on her own felt wrong and pointed out her only child status loudly.

She used her battle ball here and there to try and find where the heck her parents had moved them and how to go back to the Noobs but failed repeatedly with her little knowledge of how the device even worked without weapons or it's implementation to her. Shope concluded she was too far away from where the Galacticus was to properly track and soon learnt that X4Ti couldn't track her at all.

She thought back to the few times she had been able to connect back home was because one or more of the Noobs had been with her even with the extended distance or with her trainers. But now not one of them were even remotely close to her and she didn't even have a chance to map out the route back home with X4Ti's shield around Cornbury to prevent government officials from finding them out.

She soon snapped out of her thoughts and misery as the teacher took roll, raising her hand to say 'Here!' when he called for her before going back into her head. She took a moment to adjust her new red glasses and fidgeted a bit with her hair to perfect it into a side braid. Her favorite pruple sweater was swapped for a cream one with purple roses her grandmother had given her, light blue jeans and purple high tops thrown on to finish off her look. She never liked changing her look but when puberty hit her like a truck over summer, Shope had no other choice but to change everything up.

Her growth spurt was something she hadn't been expecting, going from the mere 4'11 she'd been to a sturdy 5'6 in the span of a few months, to which her mother had complained about with her being only 5'2.

Her least favorite part about it was the difficulty in finding jeans that properly fit her now. Her peaceful living of a size 10 in kids was thrown to a size 8 in womens as the bottom half of her body decided to take after her mother rather than her father's slim figure.

It was a miracle her mother had taken notice and took her shopping as soon as she saw that Shope was struggling to wear her usual attire.

Her biggest blessing though? Her chest didn't grow, allowing for her to have fun in sport and swim but it also made her feel consciously about herself whenever she saw other girls parading around their flourishing bosoms.

She was a mere B compared to everyone else who were all ranged from C to K anywhere she looked. There were very few girls who were small chested like her and those that were were either muscular or thin, none of them pear-shaped as she was. It didn't matter to her as much, though, she was proud to be one of the few girls that could run track with few difficulties.

It was also silly of her to be self-conscious but it wasn't her fault that she couldn't help it, since she didn't have three dude best friends there to distract her. All three boys never made her think of being or caring to look like a stereotypical girl back in middle school and instead pushed her to think more about who she was on the inside, both brains and personality wise. They always teased her for being a girl but never about her appearance like the few whispers she heard in the hallway.

But of course life wasn't fair to her or anyone for that matter, as she fought back tears that began welling up in the corners of her eyes at the last though. "Alright kids, let's get right to it!" She reached to for her backpack as the teacher began instructing the class on the rules and work for their freshman year in Algebra 2.

[That was incredibly short and I am so sorry that it was.]
[Update 6/27/2021: IM SO FUCKING SORRY I HAD CREATIVE HIBERNATION. I MADE IT LONGER THOUGHT BECAUSE SOME THINGS JUST DIDN'T MAKE SENSE. ANYWAYS HERE'S TO UPDATING THINGS HAHAHA :D]