The Sleepover part 1

Sophie arrives at Everglen barely taking a step forward to be pounced on by Biana and Linh. Marella not far behind them.
"Guys I literally saw you 4 hours ago" she laughed.
"We're just so happy your here!"they exclaim. Biana grabs Sophie's hand and pulls her towards the door."
"The boys are all in fitz room," biana explains as they make there way to her room. "But now it's time for some girl talk!" She squeals.
"Umm speaking of that Marella starts me and Linh have something to tell you guys," sophie and biana look expectantly at the girls Linh takes Marella hand and then Marella blushes, "me and Linh started dating," a second passes before Biana starts squealing like a fan girl.
"Omg!!!!!! I'm so happy for you I can't wait to plan the wedding fire and water opposite attracts I can definitely use that oh! oh! oh! Can I be a bridesmaid pleeeeeeeease." Biana exclaimed. That continued on for a while sophie was very excited for them as well but not on Biana's level at all. "Well I guess we should go tell the others," Linh blushed Still holding on tight to her girlfriends hand.
"Wait, before we go I have something to tell you to," Biana blushed, "me and Dex started going out too," she barley got the last word out before Sophie tackled her with a hug she was so genuinely happy for her two best friends it just seemed so perfect. Everyone was celebrating but then she caught a glance at Linh and realized that she looked kind of sad that surprised her but then she remembered tam and how obviously he liked biana. As much as she new Biana and Dex were perfect together she still felt bad for Tam. "Ok now we should go tell everyone," Marella laughs they make it downstairs where the boys are already waiting they were all very happy for marella and Linh and biana and Dex that's when the real heartbreak came. Fitz cleated his through " guys I actually am seeing someone too," Sophie didn't hear the rest she was to heartbroken sure she didn't want to date fitz but she still had some unresolved feelings for him and for him to move on so soon was truly heartbreaking. The next half hour was kind of a blur but then biana shook her and told her that they were gonna play truth or dare. "Truth or dare without keefe could this day get any worse!" Sophie thought. But she kept that inside her head as she joined the circle they were forming to play the game.

I know you guys are ready for the sotam stuff to happen and I'm sorry it's going slow but I promise it's gonna start in the next chapter but right now I just wanna thank Sotamisbetter and SLud724 for being so supportive. Thank you all!!!!!!!