Planning ahead

After laughing some more and a few more rounds of truth or dare witch Sophie thankfully didn't have to participate in they all decided to go to bed. After waking up and eating breakfast a quick visit to the healing center to see Keefe she was at Havenfield bored out of her mind that's when her imparter rang. She picked it up and to her surprise she saw Tam.
"Tam?" She said surprised "what's up"
"So I overheard Linh saying that her and all the other couples are going on a date and I was wondering if you wanted to come spy on them with me." Tam explained.
Sophie laughed, "Sure that sounds like a perfect way to spend my time."
"Can I pick you up at seven?" he asked.
"Yup, it's a date." She joked. Though she could have sworn she saw a slight hint of pink on Tams cheeks but she decided to brush it off. (god she's so oblivious!) After they hung up her imparter started ringing again she answered and biana started talking.
"Haha don't think for a second that I have forgotten." Sophie then turned pale remembering the dare where biana got to dress her for a week.
"Uhhh fine come over now" she groaned. Biana let out a quick squeal she was there with in minutes.
"Ok since today is the first day I will go easy on you." Biana dressed her in a pretty lavender tunic with silver flowers embroidered all over it. Even though it wasn't completely fitted it was still tighter then Sophie was used to the she had on simple black leggings and her hair was in a intricate braided bun then the had some soft gold eyeshadow.
"I have to give it to you I do look good Biana."
"Please you look flawless." Biana protested. She then checked the time and said she had to go explaining her date with Dex and the others after she left. Sophie smirked to herself about how biana had know idea about what was really gonna go down tonight.

Thank you for reading I know It's not a great update but there are more better things to come! Also I want to apologize for my terrible grammar. I promise to update soon love you all!!!!!!!! 💜👍💛