Hospital

You were sat in a consulting room with  Chappo (Harrison had gone to the toilet) , waiting for the results of your x-ray. The paramedics had managed to clean up most of the blood and had bandaged your wrist but it still didn't look all too appealing.

"Good news, you won't need surgery. Bad news, you've dislocated your wrist and broken it in two places." The doctor, who had just entered the room, told you.

"When can I go back to work?" You asked her.

"What do you do?" She enquired.

"I'm a lifeguard at Bondi." You answered and you saw her face create an expression which gave you all the answers you needed to know.

"Yea.... You probably won't be able to go back for around two months." She replied and you heart sank. Two months? That was the rest of the season.

"I need to page one of the orthopaedic doctors to reset your wrist which should be in about half an hour but you can stay here until then if you want." She said.

"Thankyou." You responded, she turned and smiled before leaving the room.

"Ugh! I don't want to be out for the rest of the season!" You huffed, 'crossing' your good arm and pouting.

"You should be glad it's not worse than it is." Your brother told you.

"But I'll be borreeeedddd." you whined, ignoring his comment.

"You won't be bored, you'll find something to do." He assured you.

"Like what?" You questioned.

"I don't know, I get one day off a week, Harrison gets three days so that's only three days on your own." After this comment you had an idea. You turned to Chappo and started raising your eyebrows at him.

"What? What is that face? I don't trust that face."

"Chippppssss..........." You began but he cut you off.

"No. No. Absolutely not. You are not coming to work after destroying your wrist!" He informed you sternly.

"But chapppooooo...." You continued to winge.

"No (y/n). For your own health, you need to stay at home and take it easy for once."

You turned away from him and pouted once again. You then had another excellent idea to manipulate your brother into giving in.

"It's OK, I understand that you don't love me enough to have me around you all the time." You said, turning to him with forced sadness in your eyes.

"Fine, you can come!" He caved.

"But we're both at home tomorrow and you're staying in the tower when we're at work."

"Yay! You are so easy to trick." You informed him.

"Wait what do you mean?" He enquired, clearly confused.

"Oh come on Chips! Who wouldn't want me
around all the time." You joked, causing both of you to erupt into laughter at your egoistic remark. One thing to remember, best not to laugh with a still dislocated to wrist.

"Ow! Ow! Pain! Wrist!" You exclaimed, grasping your hand around the arm of the chair, unbeknownst to Chappo's own hand which was now trapped underneath yours.

"Ow! Ow! Pain! Hand!" He imitated and you released him before making eye contact with each other and bursting back into fits of laughter despite the pain. No matter how old you got, you and your brother would never fail to find laughter out of the most ridiculous of things.

A/N: Thankyou soooo much for 7000 reads!