He's a Hufflepuff!

N pouted as Mrs. Weasley led him and his adoptive brothers to the platform.

"Do I have to go...?", Y/N asks with his tears in his eyes.

"Yes dear...come here...big hug", Molly says as she hugs him and kisses his forehead.

Y/N was abandoned as a baby, and adopted by the Weasley's and ever since then he was attached to Molly's hip.

"You'll be alright bud!", Fred says clapping the smaller boy on the shoulder.

"Yeah! We'll all be there!", George says.

"Mum...are you sure I can't go with Y/N?", Ginny asks.

"No dear, you're far too young...The other three boys will be there with him...", Molly says.

As the other three boys went off Molly gave him another hug.
"Very well...off you go dear...you'll do just fine!", She says kissing his cheek.

Y/N took a deep breath, and then he ran through the wall of platform 9 3/4.

He was instantly transported to another platform where kids lined everywhere.

There was a small meow from the crate on Y/N's cart.

Y/N looked down and seen his beloved kitten, Furball.

She meowled and it almost look as if she were giving him encouragement.

Y/N nodded and said,
"You're right...I got this..."

Suddenly a voice rang out.
"Aww, the little baby is with his friends!", A boy with white hair says making a group of boys bust out laughing.

Y/N pouts and then breaks out crying as he turns to walk away, he runs straight into Fred's chest.

"Can it Malfoy!", Fred says protectively.

"I was only joking!", Draco exclaims.

"You're lucky you're a kid or else then I'll-", George was cut off by another voice.

"Draco? Are you bullying that boy...?", A man with similar white hair said.

"Y...yeah...", He says.

"What did you call him...?", The man asks.

"A baby, and he has no friends-", Draco was cut off.

"Be more creative than that boy! You're a Malfoy! At least try and make me proud!", The man says walking away.

Y/N looks up to Fred and he says,
"Come along...lets get settled in..."

The twins always had a soft spot for their adoptive baby brother, they treated him more well than they did Ron.

However Y/N found himself alone in a car because Fred and George had been led away by other upper classmen.

Y/N sighs gently as he settles in, setting the cat crate on the seat next to him, and he pulls out his wand trying spells.

There was a thud against the door, but Y/N ignored it since he thought it was the train being rickety.

Y/N went back to sight seeing when suddenly the door swung open making Y/N jump.

"You really are some sort of ditzy aren't ya?", Draco asks.

Y/N silently looked down at his shoes.

"Look, Ron and that Potter boy made me come here to apologize...sorry for calling you a baby...and saying you have no friends...", Draco says rather quickly trying to walk away.

"Your dad...does he always talk to you like that?", Y/N asks making Draco stop dead in his tracks.

"Pardon me?", Draco asks looking at the smaller boy.

"Your daddy shouldn't talk to you like that...It isn't very nice...", Y/N says.

"Well who got anywhere being nice?", Draco asks.

"Hm...that explains why...what did Fred say you had? A stick up your arse..? Won't that hurt...?", Y/N asks.

"I...", Before Draco could go on, Y/N says,

"I don’t think you're what you make yourself out to be...I think you just need someone to be your friend!", Y/N says smiling.

"I have plenty of friends! I'll have you know!", Draco says defensively.

Suddenly Y/N pulls him into a hug.

"Hey! What are you doing...?", Draco asks as he feels the warm hug.

"Its called a hug! My mama gives me a hug whenever I'm feeling sad...", Y/N says.

After a few seconds of hugging, Y/N lets go and says,

"I like you Malfoy!", Y/N says.

"I also like jumping off trains...shall we try that?", Draco asks.

"Haha! You're funny!", Y/N says giggling.

Time Skip...

As everyone settles in to be sorted into houses, Draco can't help but steal glimpses in Y/N's direction.

He was talking to a group of students...

"For someone with no friends...he sure seems friendly...",Draco thought.

Ron and Harry had been called up and had been selected to be in Gryffindor where George and Fred cheered excitedly.

"Draco, Malfoy...", Ms. McGonagall says, making Draco walk up to the hat.

"Good luck Malfoy!", Y/N said smiling gently to him.

For some reason, Draco felt his cheeks turn red and he muttered something snarky back to Y/N.

Draco was selected to be in Slytherin which was a huge relief.

Soon enough it was Y/N's turn and Draco's cronies snickered to each other.

"Lets hope that baby doesn't end up in Slytherin...", Crabbe said.

"Please, he'd never last!", Pansy says.

However, Draco sat quietly as he kept his eyes on the boy, deep down he had wanted to end up in the same house with the smaller boy, but he knew if he ended up anywhere other than Slytherin, his father would be most definitely disappointed.

"Hmm...you're a far way from home aren't you little one....", the hat says.

"Y...yes... sir...", Y/N says.

"You seem awfully nervous...but i know this house holds great destiny for you....HUFFLEPUFF!", The hat says.

The look of shock and disbelief read all over Fred and George's faces.

"So...he's a hufflepuff...", Draco says.

"Called it...", his friends all said at the same time.

A few moments later...

Fred and George usher a boy who was sitting at the Hufflepuff table and intended on introducing him to Y/N.

"Ah! Y/N! There you are...", George says.

"Congrats on being selected into Hufflepuff!", Fred says.

"I wish I could have been in Gryffindor...to spend more time with you and Ron...", Y/N says sighing.

"Well not to worry about that! My name is Cedric Diggory! Fred and George wanted me to keep an eye on you! I can tell we'll be great friends!", Cedric says cheerfully.

As Slytherin's table got ready to leave, Draco caught sight of Y/N and what looked like an older boy sharing a laugh.

For some reason he felt his blood boil.
"I can't let that Diggory boy have Y/N..."