House Tension

Y/N chuckles as he sits at the Hufflepuff table with his friends Susan and Cedric.

"Y/N, are you trying out for Quiddich this year?", Cedric asks.

"I suppose, I don't want to be in a position that's too big, maybe a bench warmer?", Y/N asks making Cedric and Susan laugh.

"Youre a L/N! Its in your blood to play seeker position for Quiddich!", Susan Bones says.

"I suppose...", Suddenly, Ron's owl came into view and he crashed into a pile of chips.(A/N: or Crisps* if you will...)

Ron retrieves the letter from the owl's beak and reveals the red envelope.

Y/N's eyes widen as he excuses himself and goes to where his Gryffindor friends are sitting.

"Oh no...Ronnie you're done for!" Y/N says.

"Go on Ron...open it up...I ignored one from my Gram once...it was horrible!", Neville says.

Ron slowly opens the envelope, and then....

"RONALD WEASLEY!", Molly's voice rang out making the entire dining hall silent.

"HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED!", She continues yelling.

Y/N could noticeably tell Ginny was embarrassed so he went up behind her and hugged her.

"YOUR FATHER'S NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK AND IT IS ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME!", She screams angrily.

"Oh and Ginny dear...", Everyone looks to the horrified younger Weasleys as Molly speaks in a softer tone.
"Congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud!", with that the envelope blows a raspberry at Ron  and shreds itself up.

Malfoy laughs to his group as Y/N shoots a glare at them.

Y/N blushes lightly as Gilderoy Lockhart paces near his desk as he says,
"Let me introduce you to the new defense against the dark arts teacher, me...Gilderoy Lockhart....now I didn't only make the band in banshee disappear with a smile...", He smiles at Y/N who giggles.

"Now, some of you may face your fears in this class...but I'll warn you, don't scream, it'll only provoke them...", Lockhart says as he removes a sheet from a cage to reveal little blue creatures.

"Cornish Pixies?", Seamus asks laughing.

"I would laugh while I still can...these creatures can be devilishly tricky...", Lockhart says before opening the cage releasing them everywhere.

The students start panicking as some leave and Y/N smiles gently as the smallest pixie perches onto his shoulder and he gently scratches under his chin.

"Professor, may I keep one?", Y/N asks as the adorable runt calmly receives a few comforting scratches.

"Now Y/N, they must all- WAH!", Lockhart's wand was snatched and he hurriedly runs up the stairs and to his office.

"Could the four of you round up the remaining pixies?", he asks smiling to Harry, Hermione, Ron and Y/N and closes the door.

The four look to each other and Hermione shouts out a spell,
"IMMOBULUS!", making the entire pixie colony, minus the one Y/N had and  Neville stop in place.

"Why is it always me?", Neville asks as he's hanging from the chandelier.

Time Skip...

Y/N, Ron and Hermione had went out to find Harry when they found him.

"Do you hear it...?", he asks.

"Hear what...?", Y/N asks.

"The voices...? Its this way!", Harry says as he hurries to a hallway.

As the three follow Y/N gasps as Hermione covers Y/N's eyes.

"Its Argus's cat!", Ron says.

"Y/N don't look!", Hermione says as she steps in front of him.

Soon students begin to crowd around, Cedric smirks as he sees Harry look panicked,  but his expression changes seeing Y/N so worked up.

"What are y'all starin' at?", Argus asks as he walks up to them.

"Mr. Filch...I hope she's okay!", Y/N says through tears.

"You've done it now Weasley...the runt of the pack....You've killed my cat!", he shouts in the young boys face.

Cedric steps in between them,
"Mr. Filch! Thats enough!", Minerva says as she examines Y/N who hugs her.

They excuse the other students apart from the four that were there.

"Professor...might they were in the wrong place at the wrong time...", Snape says.

"We were coming to find Harry...when...he said ", Hermione began.

"He said what Miss Granger?", Dumbledore asks.

"That I wasn't hungry!", Harry says.

Time Skip...

Y/N sat with Cedric, Susan Bones, Zacharias Smith, Hannah Abbott and Ron and Hermione.

"So Y/N any new emotions since joining our quiddich team...?", Zach asks.

"I'm mostly a bit nervous...what if I'm not that great of a seeker...", Y/N says.

"Nonsense...you'll do fantastic Y/N! I know you will!", Cedric says pinching Y/N's cheek.

Suddenly they notice the Slytherin team and the Gryffindor team standing in the middle of the patio and Ron and Hermione hurry over, Y/N goes to follow, however Cedric stops him and says he has an idea.

"We're on our way to test out some new moves I've established...", Wood says.

"Huh, funny because Professor Snape gave us permission for us to use today, to train our new seeker...", the captain of the Slytherin team says.

"New seeker...?", They ask as Draco steps out.

"Hate to break it to ya, but we've reserved this time since dear little Y/N tried out for Quiddich...", Cedric says leading the Hufflepuff team.

"From what Professor...?", Another Slytherin quiddich team asks.

"Professor Sprout...she cleared it for us...", Y/N says smiling to Draco sweetly.

"You may have won the fight Weasley, but you will not win the war!", Pansy says stepping forward.

"I have better things to do than arguing with an imbecile....", Y/N says.

"Well, you'll be going against imbeciles with these...", Draco says motioning to the .

"Woah! Nimbus 2001!", Ron says amazed.

"It was a gift...from Malfoy's father...", The captain of Slytherin says.

"At least no one had to buy their way in...", Hermione says.

"Oh shut it! No one asked your opinion! Mudblood!", Draco says.

"Hey! Don't talk to her like that!", Y/N says.

"Yeah! Eat slugs Malfoy!", Ron says as he points his wand at Draco and suddenly he is tossed backwards.

The slytherin team cackled at him as Y/N and Hermione help him up.

"Wicked! Can you turn him around?", Colin says.

"Not now Colin!", Y/N says as he helps Ron up and they carry him to Hagrid.

Inside Hagrid hands Ron a bucket to puke the slugs out as Harry asks Hagrid what a mudblood is.

"It means dirty blood...it usually doesn't come up in civil conversations...why do you ask...?", Hagrid asks.

"Because Malfoy keeps calling Hermione that...", Y/N says as he takes a seat next to her.
"But I frankly think it doesn't matter what her family is like...she's the smartest and most amazing witch I know! Far better than Malfoy!", Y/N says to which Hermione smiles and says,

"Thanks Y/N...", to which he smiles and hugs her.