Chapter 6

Kaylai King go
GRADUATION WEEK

"Yeah I really did my shit with this style" I said combing through it again.

"Like I knew you was, im happy as fuck you came back to doing this cause I was looking all over south California for somebody that slightly compared to you, couldn't find not one" she said getting up and paying me.

"Thank you sweetheart have a good one" I said walking her to the front door.

"See ya"

Locking the front door I went back to my room posting the finish style. Last month I started doing hair again since i'm about to graduation and I need to start stacking up that bread so I can move into my first apartment.

                                    @HairbyKAYYep, I did it again😩😍

@HairbyKAY
Yep, I did it again😩😍. Booking in my bio, come get slayed by the best.

@Random: Booking NOW.
@Random:😍😍😍
@BreetheQueen: Umm y'all serious? Come get slayed by the best ova HERE.
@Liyah.li: Bitch I booked mine already.
↪️Reply @BreetheQueen: Bitch don't be promoting yo shit off my page. You follow me so you must like sum.
↪️Reply: @Liyahli:Ok Pooh I got you for grad tomorrow.

View 254 comments

Getting off instagram I started cleaning up my space when my phone started ringing.

"Liyah🤪💞" would like to FaceTime.

Going over to my phone I started answering it while still trying to wipe down my vanity room.

"Hey pooh" I said while going to the bathroom to throw out the trash.

"Come over to Dee house I guess they got something for us since we graduating tomorrow, ion know some early gifts" she said while driving.

"Um ok I guess ill try to pull since you know I love me some gifts" I said starting the shower. After getting out the shower I left my room going downstairs where Sin and ma was watching Set It Off.

"Y'all love this damn movie" I said walking to the front door.

"Byeee this is our movie, we love us some Set It Off" They both said while not looking up from the Tv.

Leaving out the house I drove to Dee house while playing the same playlist I listen to everyday and it still bumps SOO ion care. Pulling up to his house I see some new niggas sitting on his porch smoking something else than a blunt probably a fucking black n mild. Getting out the car I walked up the stairs pass them going to the front door.

"Damnn that ass fat as fuck" some of them said while watching me walk inside the house. Shaking my head I ignored them they some fucking creeps. Walking all the way inside the house I went straight to the kitchen grabbing some fruit snacks.