Bonus

I was just looking at how awesomely this book is growing. So I thought I would just throw a bonus in there. Something small and cute. Enjoy!(:

~~~~~~~~~~

"Look at him. He's growing up so beautifully," I said in awe. I looked over at Luke who was helping Jane change. "Is he all set?" Luke asked and I snapped my fingers. "I forgot, I was distracted," I answered as I stood up and grabbed Willem's backpack.

"Look!" Willem exclaimed and he lifted up his finger and a spark flew from his fingertip. "Alright, alright. Let's not do that. You'll burn down the house," I said to him as I helped put his backpack on.

"Mama!" Jane ran to me and I smiled as I picked her up.

*  *  *

"How was your first day at school?" I asked Willem as I sat down next to him. "Good. Guess what I learned?" He asked happily and I smiled. "What?" I asked and he lifted up his finger. He began to write letters in the air, colorful and bright.

"You learned your a, b, c's?!" I smiled brightly as I clapped my hands to praise him. I pulled him into a hug, "You are a fast learner!" I said to him and he nodded.

"My teacher said tomorrow we're going to learn how to write our letters in different ways," he explained and I nodded.

"As long as you're learning," I pointed out as I stood up and went over to Jane who was playing with Barbie dolls I picked up from the human world.

The front door slammed shut and Luke entered the living room with a sigh. "What's wrong?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Well, I have a surprise for you that might lighten your mood," I said as I pointed my finger at him.

"What?" He asked and I shook my head. "I'll tell you tonight," I answered and he nodded slowly as he made his way to the kitchen. "Jane, come here," I told her as I motioned my hand. She ran towards me and I grabbed Willem. "Okay, let's go in the kitchen and just give Daddy a big hug!" I whispered and they agreed.

They took off and I chuckled as I followed them in. "Oof!" Luke chuckled as the two little ones clung to his legs. I smiled as I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "We love you," I said as I pecked him on the lips.

*  *  *

The surprise I wanted to tell Luke, I wanted it to be perfect. He was taking a shower and I opened the drawer from my nightstand and there sat the small pregnancy test that read positive. We're going to have a third one and I think it's wonderful. I've always wanted a huge, amazing family.

I've never imagined myself as a mom. I've never been this happy in my life. To stay home with my kids, to watch Willem go to school. And now I'll have a third one to also watch because Jane will soon be going to school as well.

I grabbed the pregnancy test and held it in my hand firmly as I sat on the bed, waiting for him. He came out and he looked confused when he saw me there just sitting on the bed.

"Is something wrong?" He asked as he walked to me with the towel around his waist. "Get changed," I said and he nodded as he walked to the chest. He pulled out his pajamas and slipped them on.

He came back and sat down next to me. "Is there something wrong?" He asked again and I slowly held up the pregnancy test.

His eyes widened as he took the pregnancy test out of my hand. "Another one?! That's great!" He exclaimed and I nodded in agreement as I giggled happily.

He pulled me into a hug and I buried my face in his chest. "That's...that's great," he said, astonished. I nodded as I looked up at him and he kissed my lips softly.

—————————

I was only bored when I wrote this. It's nothing huge and spectacular. But I hope you liked it. So leave a VOTE if you did!!!

~Bethany ox.