Chapter 1

Dream came back from school, a really long day, but it was all worth it because at the end of the day he got to see his cat, George, him and he's sister named him like that, they though it was a cute name, not a cat like name but it worked.
Dream opened the door and went to his room to see his cat, the first thing he did was to throw himself to his bed, George, his cat, jumped to the bed too and stayed beside clay, clay carried George to his lap and started petting George's ears, his cat just stayed there enjoying the moment, suddenly George just stood up and walked away.

Clay stood up too, he hasn't eat yet and so did George, he went to the kitchen and grabbed some ingredientes to do a simple sandwich, he put the ingredients on the table and grabbed George's food to feed him, he put George's food on a bowl and put it on the floor apparently George heard and headed over to the kitchen -your hungry aren't you?- clay said, ha, like if he could talk back he just saw how George ate and went to do he's food now.
Clay finished eating, the rest of the day he might just text sapnap, do homework, play with George or any other thing he had to do or just wanted too.

The day went fast, he changed and headed to bed, George jumped on the bed too, they both fell asleep.

————————————————————end of this chapter, I know it's short, heh.